New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

Nice dense tops, looking good N4W, feed the need bro.

Thanks for the kind words paddler! I just hope it stays dry for now on, or at least nothing like we just went through :peace:

I dunno man. If you were inside I'd say leave em and just get a fan blowing on them. But since you're outdoors you can't really get a fan going on them and for that I understand your concern of mold. You should keep em on if at all possible, but without constant air blowing over it does increase the chance of mold starting so I can honestly see both sides in this case.

Welcome to my world, lol ... Damm if you do and damm if you don't. You know I try to keep my expectations on the down low, but to be honest, as I got further into this grow I let my expectations rise. Now I'm trying to recover my previous mind set before it all goes :poof: and blows away in a breeze full of mold spores. :shrug:

Last edited:
They look awesome!! Don't forget your lighter and pipe on the table outside ;)

It would appear I have left the evidence in plain view :hookah: I do try not to blow the smoke on the girls, as I don't want to give them some kind of complex :nono: :crying: :smoking:

I have wedged some buds open in past by putting some thing in as a spacer and increasing the opening a little every day till I could get air thru. If done gradually they almost grow open. I just used a little thin wood wedge. Pushed in little a day. Worked good but on that grow the rot had already gone too far. probably would have helped if I had caught it earlier. Hope that helps. Good luck.

I have wedged some buds open in past by putting some thing in as a spacer and increasing the opening a little every day till I could get air thru. If done gradually they almost grow open. I just used a little thin wood wedge. Pushed in little a day. Worked good but on that grow the rot had already gone too far. probably would have helped if I had caught it earlier. Hope that helps. Good luck.

Thanks zepher! In one of the pictures you can actually see where I took a garden tie and looped several times to wedge in between, (it's not really solid enough to do the job correctly). I think I'm going to try paddler's suggestion since I already have some bamboo ... :peace:

I took paddlers suggestion and used stakes to try and pull buds that are growing too close together and I've noticed a CalMag problem almost overnight. Could it be the outdoors that caused the problem to manifest so quickly? I happened to have some foliar spay mixed up for my auto Fire 99s and treated accordingly. I'm bubbling 15 ml of CalMag, 15 ml of feed grade molasses, 15 ml of FF Tiger Bloom and 5 ml of FF Big Bloom in a gallon of water to be fed 1st thing in the morning. I will post some pictures sometime tomorrow ... :peace:

Makes sense Rhyce, now I won't feel as guilty for snipping a little taste, as I can say it's necessary for a good harvest, lol :peace:

Thanks for the rep slap bro, that's my first one since we started over! :peace:

Hey bro, it just so happens that I have both, lol Although the sledgehammer I have is in a small bottle I got from the nute barn on ebay. I flushed with it and used boomerang at day 35. When do you usually flush bro? I also used the boomerang on my photo grow after the girls got too cold and there leaves were hanging down and crawling. The boomerang brought them back good as new ... :peace:

Week 5 and just before the last feeding prior to rinsing..

I took paddlers suggestion and used stakes to try and pull buds that are growing too close together and I've noticed a CalMag problem almost overnight. Could it be the outdoors that caused the problem to manifest so quickly? I happened to have some foliar spay mixed up for my auto Fire 99s and treated accordingly. I'm bubbling 15 ml of CalMag, 15 ml of feed grade molasses, 15 ml of FF Tiger Bloom and 5 ml of FF Big Bloom in a gallon of water to be fed 1st thing in the morning. I will post some pictures sometime tomorrow ... :peace:

Oh, you mean rinse... Most 65 to 70 days... I usually start to think about rinsing when I start seeing orange pistils populating the landscape... then I sledge 1 time, feed 1 last time, water and molasses for 5 days and water for the rest...

Back