New Grower Need4Weed's Very 1st Auto Grow Journal - 5 Strains of Autoflower Bliss

I found a tad more bud rot on Purple Amnesia 2 today and I actually spotted it pretty quickly this time. It had come back just below the 3nd internode, (the first time it was just above on the 2nd internode), on the underside of the node. The buddage just above the leaf had just minor rot on the very edge above a sugar leaf. I wish I had gotten a pic of it, but it was nearly dark. Anyways, I decided to cut out the top and all that's left, (besides the outer branches), is a 1/2 of secondary bud just slightly taller than the surrounding branches. I tied a string around the unaffected cola and hung it inside a lightly taped box. I put the other little bud in a envelope for quicker drying. Anxious to see if the high has changed since I had a sample of the same plant when I found the first bit of rot over a week ago.
I will update in a day or so ... :peace:

Nice Bud shots!

Thanks greenjeans ... :peace:

Damn you're having some/ tough luck this grow! Not to worry it happens to the best of us! Bet you can't wait to have this grow done with huh?

For real BK! At this moment, it's thundering outside and the girls have already had a light shower ... the last thing they need right now!!! I just got to find a way to figure out how far along they are. I don't know if my camcorder will be able to tell me when the trichs are cloud and/or amber. It's my very first experience ever waiting for a harvest. If they were photoperiods, when I was younger, they would have be gone already ... :shrug:

Nice bud .
help.JPG

Day 65 Monday June 15

Nine weeks has just flew by and I'm so much looking forward to harvesting these girls and shutting down until fall. I plan to purchase at least 1 of the older model Mars Hydro LED units, and convert my back shower to a full time indoor grow. The weather has been hot and humid the last week, but no rain as a ridge of high pressure has camped over the south eastern US. The lows have been in the low 70s and I think prime bud rot temperature is 68 degrees or below. Also, I've just been watering with a teaspoon of molasses the last few days as I'm waiting for the jeweler's loupe I ordered from eBay to arrive. I just have 4 photos to post today, the World of Seeds NL x BB, and the Amnesia are going to go at least a week or more longer than the PAs or BMs. Also, the Thunder Bloody Mary pictured below has been losing sugar leaves for about a week now, (not sure what's up with it).

As always, comments, questions, opinions, suggestions, ect... are always welcomed ... :peace:

DSC00561.JPG

WOS NL x BB

DSC00559.JPG

WOS Amnesia

DSC00564.JPG

Short Stuff Purple Amnesia # 3

DSC00565.JPG

Sara Thunder Bloody Mary # 3 This is the girl with the dying sugar leaves, not sure what her problem is.

Attachments

• DSC00565.JPG
    DSC00565.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 22
Back