New Grower MrGoat 1st Journal, 1st Indoor Grow

Excellent job Mr Goat! :greenthumb:

Well about the only thing left to add to this journal is the final weight. From the 1st three harvested plants, i have about 8 jars.
4 are pretty big jars and they are full. 3 others 1/2 full, 2 are regular sized and 2 are larger. One of these 2nd four jars is packed with bud trim, i could easily fill up another couple with trim.
All 8 shelves in my drying basket are occupied. The big BBK required 2 shelves to hold all its parts. I am thinking 3 oz or more from the Big BBK, all deep purple black buds which I am pretty sure will be black coming out of the jar. The Cash Crops and Polar Express all produced more than I expected. The Cash Crop buds are dense and hard and oh so sticky.
The bottle cap in the picture is all the gum I scrapped off my bonzai clippers from trimming the Cash Crops. Also had 2 change my latex gloves several times because my fingers kept sticking together

Its time to start a new journal as my next group is at 10 days and in the tent.

2de5e60af5f7180e4f5a054a16df7c8e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well about the only thing left to add to this journal is the final weight. From the 1st three harvested plants, i have about 8 jars.
4 are pretty big jars and they are full. 3 others 1/2 full, 2 are regular sized and 2 are larger. One of these 2nd four jars is packed with bud trim, i could easily fill up another couple with trim.
All 8 shelves in my drying basket are occupied. The big BBK required 2 shelves to hold all its parts. I am thinking 3 oz or more from the Big BBK, all deep purple black buds which I am pretty sure will be black coming out of the jar. The Cash Crops and Polar Express all produced more than I expected. The Cash Crop buds are dense and hard and oh so sticky.
The bottle cap in the picture is all the gum I scrapped off my bonzai clippers from trimming the Cash Crops. Also had 2 change my latex gloves several times because my fingers kept sticking together

Its time to start a new journal as my next group is at 10 days and in the tent.

2de5e60af5f7180e4f5a054a16df7c8e.jpg

Nice haul!!

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"

So far I have 80 g of trimmed bud in the jars, a good bit more in the drying basket which should be ready in next couple days to migrate to more jars.

Well done @MrGoat:bravo:can't wait for a smoke report on the BB your's should be dry b4 mine

I will post pics in a little while but have buds dried, trimmed and jarred. Weight finished up at 203 grams. I am Very happy with the quality but wished for more in the yield area. All in all happy with my girst indoor grow. Pics to follow shortly.

Final journal Entry
203 grams trimmed buddage.

Polar Express Auto
Cash Crop Auto
Blackberry Kush Auto

Many thanks to all that followed and provided support along the way, I appreciate all of you. Its time to start "MrGoats [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Indoor Grow".

Thus ends MrGoats First indoor grow!!!
Jar pic and samples of contents below.

be60d558878b7873986f0928e4e88c41.jpg
65b39d1995b5ba8f2c68cbc6ca0eb6ae.jpg

Final journal Entry
203 grams trimmed buddage.

Polar Express Auto
Cash Crop Auto
Blackberry Kush Auto

Many thanks to all that followed and provided support along the way, I appreciate all of you. Its time to start "MrGoats [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Indoor Grow".

Thus ends MrGoats First indoor grow!!!
Jar pic and samples of contents below.

be60d558878b7873986f0928e4e88c41.jpg
65b39d1995b5ba8f2c68cbc6ca0eb6ae.jpg

Congrats on a awesome grow :drool: :woohoo:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back