Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

I dumped the jars out into a cardboard box and punched some tiny holes in it with a fan gently blowing at the box. The humidty is 55-60 and conditioned to 71F in the room.

I called in some help and got my NL all cleaned up. placed all the nice buds pointy up like a tree and crowded tight like a good concert. I left the popcorns on the stems and put them in the top tray by themselves and put the shotglass in the middle. I turned it on and am not touching it again for the 96 hours. The human in the video said it is impossible for the machine to over dry my herbs.

I dumped the jars out into a cardboard box and punched some tiny holes in it with a fan gently blowing at the box. The humidty is 55-60 and conditioned to 71F in the room.

I called in some help and got my NL all cleaned up. placed all the nice buds pointy up like a tree and crowded tight like a good concert. I left the popcorns on the stems and put them in the top tray by themselves and put the shotglass in the middle. I turned it on and am not touching it again for the 96 hours. The human in the video said it is impossible for the machine to over dry my herbs.
Sounds like a plan, worst case is some crispy nugs, that you can then jar up with some humidity packs and cure, should be good to go.

That works well. I have been able to save bugs I did the same thing to and they didn't get too dry but I watched them closely. You should be ok, but the cure will tell the tale. I've become very aware of the "perfect" dry time for my environment and once you tune into that you will get it, that hay smell is a bitch at first to get nailed put but that is why the full dry time is used by many who haven't done many runs with it and haven't tinkered. So keep tinkering and take samples at different stages and figure it out this next round and you'll be set :)

Just got my herbsnow in the mail. The top cover was cracked and one of the little feet broke on a tray, I sent them an email and call and they told me the new parts would ship tomorrow. I harvest in a week or so, plan is to test by hang drying (60% RH and 68-71°) vs the herbsnow. Will reply to this thread with my results

I have managed to keep my paws off the dryer until today. 24.5 hours left. The shotglass was still nearly full. In room RH stayed 55-60 and temp 70-73... The weed is very very dry. the buds crunch. They smell good so far. I put some in a jar with a hygrometer and will be checking it in a short while. It weighed in at 58 grams. I will post the jar humidity shortly.

Put some lower buds from SODK in the herbsnow, this convo got me thinking about testing. I got a shot glass full of water (not the one you can buy for it, but one 2oz glass that happened to fit perfectly that I had around) in there too. I have like 6 or so lower buds on the second to top most rack, I have two hygrometer/thermometers in there to also track temp and humidity. Will let you all know how it goes

Got my herbs now dryer loaded up with NLxBB I harvested tonight.
20200628_035157.jpg

I’ve been trimming lower buds to lollipop my plants and putting them in the dryer. So far the hay smell is lighter than I expected, and the furthest along buds even smell very faintly like what id hope. Temp readings on the bottom most rack is nearing 83-85° which is a little upsetting if I have to fill this thing to the brim to dry all my stuff at once. I’m leaving for the weekend and plan to leave the buds in there since you can’t overdry, and bring them back up to curing RH with humidity packs. It’s not a perfect way to start my opinion with this but I’d rather overdry than mess up the cure and most of my buds are still on plants getting the chop next week. More updates to come

Back