Old Reviews Myherbsnow dryer

Just got home, seven hours later says 58%, smells like hay. How far does this stuff supposed to be dried? I still had 41 and a half hours left am I supposed to run it till its dust? I have 3 more plants to go, I would like to get it right soon. The funny part is, The shotglass is still full of water. I am going to chop my NL now and stack the little buds in there like xmas trees and fire it back up. I am going to burp these jars and see what they say in the morning.

Last edited:
Just got home, seven hours later says 58%, smells like hay. How far does this stuff supposed to be dried? I still had 41 and a half hours left am I supposed to run it till its dust? I have 3 more plants to go, I would like to get it right soon. The funny part is, The shotglass is still full of water. I am going to chop my NL now and stack the little buds in there like xmas trees and fire it back up. I am going to burp these jars and see what they say in the morning.

you took them out way too early. The dry weight is supposed to be more or less 12-15% of your wet weight. You should follow the maker of the dryer on instagram ( @myherbsnow) and DM him with questions on the process. Hes very helpful. You can also watch this video he posted a long time ago on beginner mistakes. I think the key to this machine is to let go of your notions that this is similar to hang-drying. It is not. Follow his advice.

What was the humidity in the drying area?

I had my best result pulling the bud when it felt super dry and fragile but the main stems still bent rather than snapped. Only the smallest side branches would snap. That ended up like 58% rh in the jars after a week or two. I think it was mid 40’s rh when it went in the jars.

yeah this site is the only social media I use.....I have never used instagram ever. thanks for the link

This video is shit. 15min in and he just keeps saying the same thing over and over. Im over it.

Since we are trying new things. not sure if this is the place to post, I also sweeped up an Ardent FX decarb/infuser. Got $50 off with the code GETMORE

Has anyone used their products?
I got me a lift! Best product canna related I've have brought. They now have a 4oz size 1 that you can decarb, infuse, and now bake with all in 1. You wont be disappointed.

Last edited:
Is the bud in jars now? Is the bud crispy or spongy? Sorry I have been away all day

Back