Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

@pop22 I am with you that certain stressors can be "good" for a plant, i.e. obtaining specific traits we find desirable, in fact I did my thesis on the stressors affecting hormone levels in strawberries. The biggest thing I have with virtually all of the "theories"( including my own) is that there is very little empirical data and that is due to a whole host of variables. Not just environmental ones either, the fact that I can now do real research because I am in a legal state makes a huge difference. Also as I think is discussed above or possibly in another thread it with autos it is REALLY hard to get a control group due to phenotypical variance. So it takes growing a lot of plants and essentially getting an average and most people who grow autos aren't willing or able to grow out the required number to get said control group

@pop22 I am with you that certain stressors can be "good" for a plant, i.e. obtaining specific traits we find desirable, in fact I did my thesis on the stressors affecting hormone levels in strawberries. The biggest thing I have with virtually all of the "theories"( including my own) is that there is very little empirical data and that is due to a whole host of variables. Not just environmental ones either, the fact that I can now do real research because I am in a legal state makes a huge difference. Also as I think is discussed above or possibly in another thread it with autos it is REALLY hard to get a control group due to phenotypical variance. So it takes growing a lot of plants and essentially getting an average and most people who grow autos aren't willing or able to grow out the required number to get said control group

I couldn't have said that any better myself. Nice grow !

I stand by my words.topping an auto at the correct time will not effect it 1 bit. And gives u a better structure of plant to train.and gives u more dominant colas.dont be scared.u only live once;) il show u my current topped autos tmz when i snap pics.there doing very well;)

I stand by my words.topping an auto at the correct time will not effect it 1 bit. And gives u a better structure of plant to train.and gives u more dominant colas.dont be scared.u only live once;) il show u my current topped autos tmz when i snap pics.there doing very well;)

I have seen them and yield is affected my friend, simple as that. Yes you get more colas but the stress the plant has to recover from negates any extra colas. I have seen your grow my dude and I think you would get more bud if you LST'd. Plain as that, but it not to say you are doin anything wrong by any means. You grow great plants, and not to sound like a dick but I have grown 4 1lb autos and I doubt you have come close. I have been doing this for a long time, if you don't think topping and mainlining affect yield just check out @budelee's latestest mainelined bueatuy, it is a gorgeous plant but even he says that yield was affected.

I understand that is the way you grow my dude, but it is not the only way to do it. I grow bigger plants than just about anybody on the planet so I know a thing or two about yield and how to get the most. Topping or any other high stress method will work on an autoflowering cannabis plant but if you want the most yield don't do it

I have seen them and yield is affected my friend, simple as that. Yes you get more colas but the stress the plant has to recover from negates any extra colas. I have seen your grow my dude and I think you would get more bud if you LST'd. Plain as that, but it not to say you are doin anything wrong by any means. You grow great plants, and not to sound like a dick but I have grown 4 1lb autos and I doubt you have come close. I have been doing this for a long time, if you don't think topping and mainlining affect yield just check out @budelee's latestest mainelined bueatuy, it is a gorgeous plant but even he says that yield was affected.

I understand that is the way you grow my dude, but it is not the only way to do it. I grow bigger plants than just about anybody on the planet so I know a thing or two about yield and how to get the most. Topping or any other high stress method will work on an autoflowering cannabis plant but if you want the most yield don't do it
Ahhhh whats going on here ???? Discussion anout training techniques and yield??? I can throw a couple pennies in if yaz dont mind...yes the HST techniques i have tried were not specifically done to increase yield just show that its possible to manipulate the plant to grow a different structure for smaller areas,if yield was the goal i would recommend LST to not stress the plant and control vertical growth.i have used single FIM techniques that did increase yield and multiple FIMS that hurt yield,point being,i push em to see what they can handle!!

Ahhhh whats going on here ???? Discussion anout training techniques and yield??? I can throw a couple pennies in if yaz dont mind...yes the HST techniques i have tried were not specifically done to increase yield just show that its possible to manipulate the plant to grow a different structure for smaller areas,if yield was the goal i would recommend LST to not stress the plant and control vertical growth.i have used single FIM techniques that did increase yield and multiple FIMS that hurt yield,point being,i push em to see what they can handle!!

Thank you sir a gentleman and a scholar you are, I am interested in this topic greatly lol. This is going to be the very first thing I test I believe. I am going to test once and for all if LST or HST is better in getting MORE bud. muahahahahahahhha mad scientist laugh

Thank you sir a gentleman and a scholar you are, I am interested in this topic greatly lol. This is going to be the very first thing I test I believe. I am going to test once and for all if LST or HST is better in getting MORE bud. muahahahahahahhha mad scientist laugh
Let me know when you start,ill follow along

Back