Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

If i didnt have to go work id get into a debate ha ha.see all this talk of autos dont do this dont so that.how wrong u all are.;)ur right about the strain dependant bit.but everything else no lol;)i do all that to my autos.topping lst .supercropped.heavy defol lolipop my autos everytime with monster results.;) il show u im.my current grow as time goes on.have a great day;)

I am always down to talk shop for sure, and that is the great thing about AFN we actually discuss stuff without judgement because when it comes down to it there are about 1000 different successful ways to grow top shelf ganj. I must say I have recently seen a lot more topping and high stress techs with good success yours being one for sure I am anxious to see how it turns out

Are u allowed to share links from diffrent forums on here? Id like to post link of my auto topping thread on 420 mag.will help alot of people;)??

Derek im just as eager to show u mate and everyone else thinking about this subject;)

and trust me man in about a month I am going to have the lab up and running and I am going to be doing real scientific comparisons on a lot of things and HST is one of the first because in my photo plants I beat them like they owed me lots and lots of money lol I topped, fimmed, suppercropped, mainlined, lollipopped hell at one time I think I was doing all of those to one plant hahahahaha. But autos not so much as the conventional wisdom has been the less stress the better, but the results speak for themselves

Ur plants look great mate soil no match to dwc.ur killing it well.done..so.cnt wait to see ur lab.its upto us growers to push the plants to the limits to reveal there true beauty.;)

I am always down to talk shop for sure, and that is the great thing about AFN we actually discuss stuff without judgement because when it comes down to it there are about 1000 different successful ways to grow top shelf ganj. I must say I have recently seen a lot more topping and high stress techs with good success yours being one for sure I am anxious to see how it turns out
And sorry i was by no means judging any body should of worded it diffrent;) just having a laff.we are equal i say.and this place is full of top growers doing great things .so im glad to be part of it;)

And sorry i was by no means judging any body should of worded it diffrent;) just having a laff.we are equal i say.and this place is full of top growers doing great things .so im glad to be part of it;)

Oh no I was in no way implying that you were I was saying that I know we can discuss It civilized like lol

Hi mate iv been speaking to the staff and they have said i can share the auto topping thread i create on 420 mag.and i can share it on this site.arnt sure exactly were to post it yet but il defo post it here aswell if that ok as i see alot of people asking about autos.if u dont mind that is .let me know mate;) happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Back