Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Is there anywhere I can follow your work and research on autos ?
Are you going to publish everything here. You might find some good information on your quest.

Cheers and Good luck:jump:

I have a whole bunch of old journals that I have thought about trying to take pictures of or scan or something but It is a lottttttt and I am lazy-ish when it comes to stuff like that. I am going to be publishing everything here moving forward as this is the best place on earth. In fact I am goin to get my AFN tattoo probably next week(I am not even kidding) I did some online forum journals but that was like 7 years ago or more so I cant remember where the hell they were. I have done most of my work on photos though. I grew them almost exclusively for about 10 years. I will make sure to tag you in my overall "dream farm" thread. Also you should pop over to the Live Stoners thread and say hiiigh to everyone, it is a great way to get to know everyone here. You will get a big ole warm AFN welcome and its the best way to get the most eyes on your journal

He better grow some killer weed, or I'll have to go out there and teach him how!!........ok ok, its just and excuse to take a trip...lol! I have no doubt he's going to show us some awesome plants!

:smokeout:
Thank you for the tips. I'm going right over there. Can't wait to see ur future projects.:yay:

He better grow some killer weed, or I'll have to go out there and teach him how!!........ok ok, its just and excuse to take a trip...lol! I have no doubt he's going to show us some awesome plants!

:smokeout:
hahaha I haven't talked a lot with him but already learnt a lot on autos. can't wait to see what he's preparing.

derek420colorado is one of the best guys on AFN! He just needs to find a dab that helps his ADD........lol!

Hahahah thanks Pop, I do need a daaaaaaaaaaaaaaab lol. Quick joke, "how many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?......... You wanna go ride a Bike" hahahaha I am funny

Back