Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Hi mate iv been speaking to the staff and they have said i can share the auto topping thread i create on 420 mag.and i can share it on this site.arnt sure exactly were to post it yet but il defo post it here aswell if that ok as i see alot of people asking about autos.if u dont mind that is .let me know mate;) happy growing every1;)

yeah man post it I want to see it for sure, I figured staff would be ok with it I just wasn't too sure, and the rule is for me around here is if I don't know I find out before I post. Glad you are being cool and doin stuff right, so yeah lets see it!

Hope u like mate and any1 else;)

Try again mate i edited it. Is on a thread on.here now.but the thread is on 420mag.click the link again mate ul see what i mean;)and that is my auto topping thread on 420 mag mate ;)not a an actual journel;)

Try again mate i edited it. Is on a thread on.here now.but the thread is on 420mag.click the link again mate ul see what i mean;)and that is my auto topping thread on 420 mag mate ;)not a an actual journel;)

I replied in the other thread. lets keep it there for now so my autox thread doesn't go on for 10 pages talkin about toppin lol

Reactions: Cat
Sorry, but that's just not true. The longer flowering autos can all benefit from plant training of all types. And, I've proved beyond any doubt, transplanted autos can do as well as any other plant, its all in the timing! What is a waste of time, and I see many people do it, is tiering. You want roots to spread out on transplant, not grow straight down out of a root bound cup........

DO NOT TOP AN AUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but that's just not true. The longer flowering autos can all benefit from plant training of all types. And, I've proved beyond any doubt, transplanted autos can do as well as any other plant, its all in the timing! What is a waste of time, and I see many people do it, is tiering. You want roots to spread out on transplant, not grow straight down out of a root bound cup........

Oh trust me I am getting to see that I may have to eat my words, just keep reading lol. I explain more in depth here on the last few pages my rational

Growers tend to have the misconception, that all plant stress is bad, when in fact, certain stressors increase growth! Defoliation works best in early flower because it puts your plant into "panic mode" it pulls out all the stops in an effort to complete its life cycle. How does a weight lifter build muscle mass? By stressing his/her muscles to the max!

Nope never done it really, I LST the shit out of my plants like crazy style. On this grow I had maybe 5% popcorn buds so while I TOTALLY understand why people do it but again it just is a personal preference that I want to try and create a 0 stress environment and that includes cutting anything green off. It is kind of like a vegan doesn't want anything that meat has touched, that is weird and there is no science behind it but its what they do

Back