Dutch Passion MY BEANS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!AutoXtreme Grow Journal

Are u allowed to share links from diffrent forums on here? Id like to post link of my auto topping thread on 420 mag.will help alot of people;)??
Shoot...somebody better tell all the guys linking utube vidoes!!! Most everyone does..

Topping an auto does not affect yield and i will prove all wrong for sure;) also topping an auto will not affect its vertical growth .iv topped many autos and still grown 5 and a half foot tall.and as said i get more dominant heavy colas so mt yields are always great.as time goes on ul all see what i mean;) its strain dependant like any plant.and a 4lb not for me dont have the room.i grow in soil and yield very well 6 to 7 oz off most of my autos.which keeps me in the smoke at all time.i grow for beauty and quality and heavy colas. Not for a garage full buds.ita illegal to grow here.but if i had a huge play ground and laws were diffrent things may be diffrent for me.but i grow monster autos topped or untopped.im just here to prove that topping an auto at the correct time then later lst can indeed yield just as good a plant just left to grow . And for many big fat colas.il show u pics of my 2 current plants shortlty.happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Here my 2 current topped autos topped at the 4th node .7 and a half weeks old today.day 53. automazar
_20160803_103608.JPG
_20160803_103628.JPG
_20160803_103921.JPG
and northern light blue automatic
_20160803_103647.JPG
_20160803_103702.JPG
_20160803_103906.JPG
_20160803_103846.JPG
and group shots
_20160803_103723.JPG
_20160803_103740.JPG
_20160803_104505.JPG
if any1 has any questions.this grow is in sig .happy growing every1;)

Here my 2 current topped autos topped at the 4th node .7 and a half weeks old today.day 53. automazarView attachment 610801 View attachment 610802 View attachment 610803and northern light blue automaticView attachment 610804 View attachment 610805 View attachment 610806 View attachment 610807and group shotsView attachment 610808 View attachment 610810 View attachment 610811if any1 has any questions.this grow is in sig .happy growing every1;)

Dude there is nothing you can do to prove your position because it is simply not correct I am sorry man, it just is. You have flipped on your position several times, first saying that there is NO downside to topping an auto, well there is yield. You came back and said you didn't mean yield, now you are saying again that yield AND vertical growth are not affected, just look at those AutoMazars man, those plants are small bro and if you would have LSTd it or left it alone it would be Taller and you would get more bud. Are you willing to grow out multiple plants like 20 or more just so you can get a baseline? Doubtfull so anything you try and "prove" will immediately be discredited by me beacuase of differnet phenotypes. 7-8 oz a plant is becoming the norm for autos, 7-8 oz per plant yields are not impressive to me. I have me degree as stated before. Man you are just wrong in this situation and this comes from LOTS of practical experience, in a position that you will most likely never be able to prove just accept what most folks with actual experience are tellin you. If you Top or use a HST technique on an auto you stress it out and in the yield will suffer period my dude. You have even alluded to it before that you have not been talking about yield.

Yeild is very important for a lot of people and while it may not be for you, it is still good practice to put the best information out there. You have had succsess topping autos we all get that, but you do not have the practical experience in my mind to be able to make a determination so outlandish as to say that topping doesn't stop vertical growth, come on my dude that is WHAT it is designed to do, inhibit vertical growth and even out the canopy. So You can try to prove your position but unless you do real science and come up with a conclusion you will only be speculating my dude

Lol automazar is that low because of lst and supercropping.i grew her last run topped and let to grow and she grew five and half foot tall into my lights.so no topping doesnt affect height its strain dependant.i have purporsly trained her this way to keep her this low.amd vertical growth has not stopped yet.and these plants are not small lol still only young;)

And of course yield is important to me .but not in stupid amounts.im not init for the money.im in it for the smoke and growing top quality bud.7 oz a plant off autos id say is very decent.im proud of myself. And keeps me in the smoke and saves me money.its all good.happy growing have a good day;)

Back