Indoor Multi strain first grow

Day 21: all plants got 7ml each of Sensi grow A+B with 3l of water. Can't wait till they stretch out! Should I expect it soon? Or do I need to raise the lights?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 54
A couple of weeks into flower for the main stretch so a bit of time yet. You should just raise the lights as needed but at the same time make sure you have a good spread / even spread of light over the plants. When I say as needed I just mean don't let the plants get burnt but the closer the better really.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 22: Nightmare! I think I may have a hermaphrodite think different. I'm not sure if it is a pollen sac or calyx as there is a hair sticking out of the top, Iv pulled it off and Iv bought Dutch masters reverse, hopefully that will stop the problem in its tracks! The narco pumps looks awesome, flowering nicely with 7 nice branches coming up covered in bud sites, it's living up to its name so far the flowers are dark purple! Auto ultimate and critical plus looking really nice aswell, the ultimate is so dense and bushy it was almost impossible to tie down. Iv opened them all up with some rubber plant wire to help penetrate lower.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 25: all plants got fed again 2 days ago with sensi grow apart from the critical plus, she's still showing a little nute burn on her tips. The rest seem to have loved it, leaves are a great colour all facing upwards. Narco purps is so purple already I'm looking forward to this one! Think different hasn't shown any other signs of male parts so maybe it wasn't sacs, still il keep an eye out. They all have grown quite a lot over the past 2 days it's crazy!

Day 27: all fed yesterday with last lot of grow nutes, I may keep feeding the auto ultimate as its behind all the rest. Still not seen this 'stretch' from them yet but I think they are still looking nice :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.9 KB · Views: 67
First week of flower I give 50/50 grow and bloom nutes. You don't want to be giving and grow after that as the plants don't require the same amount of N and now require larger amounts of P and K.

Back