Indoor Multi strain first grow

Day 50: sorry k havnt been able to update the journal in a while! Here's what's happened.. The think different and Gsc are unbelievable! Buds are super dense and covered in resin, so sticky and both smell unreal! The critical is a little behind still but is packing on buds like you wouldn't believe, she may even turn out to be the best yielder the way she is going. After 45 days the auto ultimate has started flowering really really fast! She's so bushy but has taken a fair bit of a beating this far but is still going strong! The narco purps is pretty much done I think, all orange hairs up top just waiting for the bottom buds now, breeder says 60 days but I think she may go a little over. She's no longer eating any nuts just plain water. Il upload a group pick later when I get time! Peace

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg First 2 are buds from @FastBuds GSC. Very nice resin production. This strain has been a dream to grow! Next is the huge dinafem critical. Can't wait to see how much she will drop! Then the ThinkDifferent. Absolutely beautiful plant, so sticky with resin it is absolutely covered and the buds are rock hard dense. Still 20 odd days left to go with her aswell according to Dutch passion. Groups photo with the narco and the AutoUltimate. Narco is so dense, smells amazing and plenty of resin.

Been a while since I popped in, looking great my friend! Getting towards the home stretch!

:slap:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 54: not much to report on all of them apart from the narco purps. Rest are going fine still putting weight on and pumping out resin. I'm thinking the narco is pretty much ready. There is some white hairs still on the lower buds, should I harvest top buds first and leave the lower ones to turn fully orange? Here are some pics see what you guys think. Thanks @2Stoned2Care love the feedback :d5:

Bro i am totally new myself to growing but i have heard it said alot when you think there ready leave them 2 more weeks.its a mistake i have seen alot of growers make in all the research i have done and i would hate you to not get the best from them.
That purple is awesome.i have seen a few of the purple phenos on here so i got myself a sweet seeds black cream just popped her head out today so i am hoping for purple purle purle lol

Looking really good there mate. Well done. You should invest in an eye loop or magnifier minimum 60x then you can check the colour of those triches and work out exactly how you like you girls before you give em the chop.

Back