Indoor Multi strain first grow

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 31: not had time to do an update until now. Nsrco purps looking awesome, not hoing to be a big yielder but looks buds look so good already, lots of crystals this early aswell. Girl Scout cookies is looking really nice aswell, not sure on the pheno but it's smelling quite minty, very dark green with thick leaves! Think different is going to be the biggest lots of branches and bud sites. The critical has abit of nute burn, doesn't seem to like nutes at all. My problem plant is the auto ultimate! She just seems to have frozen. I thought flowering has started but then nothing. Can anyone tell from the pics?

Day 35: had some problems with the dinafem critical+ with mute burn. I have flushed her and also the Dutch passion auto ultimate. The ultimate has still not grown like the others, she seems frozen in time but hopefully the flush will help. Fed both the think different and GSC yesterday and I will be feeding the narco purps 2moro and start her on overdrive. @FastBuds say she will be done in around 60 days so I think to start overdrive now seems a good idea. Then 10 days flush before hand

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.2 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.3 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 58
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 54
Ladies are looking really nice Lewbhoy. Have you noticed the Narco purps buds have slowed or almost stopped swelling? That usually a good indicator of when to swap to overdrive. All of my Autos have went past the breeders suggestion by at least 10 days.

@Baxterwolfe im struggling telling if they have stopped or not lol my untrained noob eye I guess. I think they have more fill out tbh, well I indeed hope so. She smells unbelievable, really sweet and floral so i hope she will have the denseness to match!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 36: had some problems with humidity recently so today has been correcting that problem, re done the tent layout and add more air and heat, temps were dropping around 20 Celsius in inside the tent sometimes (uk). The auto ultimate is still making me scratch my head. She is still vegging out even after showing signs of flowering, tons of little branches coming out. I emailed pics to Dutch passion and they said she was flowering but compares to the rest surely there would be buds by now? Purps has moved into the middle of the room directly under the light, hopefully she will fill out a lot more, the buds are looking so good can't wait to try it. GSC and the think different are awesome genetics, they are still cruising nicely. Finally the critical +. There has been a lot of drooping from her after perking up when I flushed her. I think this is because of the humidity problem so il keep an eye out these next few days. Does anyone know how much plants are harmed when nutrient burned? I'm worried that the end product will be shitty

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 45
Yea it can be frustrating waiting on thing to happen. I usually pick a couple branches and measure colas with my hands and also look at trichs before swap. And it also depends on when you want to harvest and the strain some strains are not big producers sothose can be more difficult

Definitely frustrating haha! I think il do the same then, thanks for the advice man :d5: I seen 2 Amber hairs for the first time today on her so it's close

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 37: narco had last lot of big bud today ready to switch to overdrive. Think different is really swelling now aswell. The critical + has perked up since the humidity has been brought under control which I'm really happy about! Still the auto ultimate is growing bushier and bushier but still not flowering. Any ideas on this guys will really help

image.jpeg Day 41: hairs starting to turn orange on the narco, looking really really nice. Overdrive has kicked in and she is filling out, looks so dense. Gsc and think different also putting on the weight really fast! Critical is abit behind because of the burn i think. I was a little late correcring when it happened which probably stunted. The buds are still quite airy. Wil they fill out? I definitely think something is up with the AutoUltimate. I really don't know what's going on but il let her keep going

Back