Indoor Multi strain first grow

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 56: critical + is just packing on at an incredible rate, I'm so shocked by how quick she is growing, she is huge! The gsc is white with trichomes, I can't wait to smoke this strain. Think different has a weird bud aswell, it is much fatter than the others but had a weird structure, anyone know why? I have trimmed some leaves on the narco and opened her up abit, can see a lot more bud structure now, really nice colour aswell

@Nabzter thanks mate I can't wait now, Iv just bought a 60x loupe offeBay, I had a 40x but I still couldn't see 100% of the colours. Hopefully this will be better mate thanks:d5:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 63: think different and gsc both on flush, have been for a couple of days. Chopped the narco, she's put out abit more than I thought, she was very dense! Looks like it will be some nice smoke once cured.

Thanks @Nabzter I can't wait till the cookies is ready she looks the best smoke out of them all by far! How much did you pull off your plants? Any pics?

Well done mate looks like you have some beasts on you'd hands there. Sorry no pics but I averaged 2.5 zips on each dry.

Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm interested in the narco purps. Do you have a smoke report or a pic of the dried and cured buds. Also what was the weight of it. Thanks.

Back