Indoor Multi strain first grow

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 12: plants seem to be really growing well, I was thinking of trying LST? Wasn't sure when to start it tho, also the plants havnt had any nutrients at all so I will be looking at buying some nutes very soon, anyone suggest a good brand for autos? Really happy with the think different and gsc, they look like they will be nice plants, really hope for good things from the narco purps, has anyone grown this strain?

View attachment 525927 View attachment 525928 View attachment 525929 View attachment 525930 View attachment 525931 View attachment 525932 View attachment 525933 Day 12: plants seem to be really growing well, I was thinking of trying LST? Wasn't sure when to start it tho, also the plants havnt had any nutrients at all so I will be looking at buying some nutes very soon, anyone suggest a good brand for autos? Really happy with the think different and gsc, they look like they will be nice plants, really hope for good things from the narco purps, has anyone grown this strain?
Looking good @Lewbhoy. I use Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Sensi line, but everybody has there own favorite. OH, on a side note, you are gonna need a bigger tent brother :yay:

Hey @AKsteel thanks for dropping in, il have a look at that nutrients cheers! Guess you think the plants look good if you think il need a bigger tent ha? And sorry for being stupid but what does OH mean

Oh= "oh, I just thought of something else" :cools:.
The strains you are running have some size potential.

Pretty sure there are gonna fill it up my friend. I look forward to more updates and pics :thumbsup:

Update and pics will come tonight, what your thoughts on lst? Now they are starting to pack on size I was thinking of abit of training but not sure when to do it. Your difinitley making me feel better on their growth anyway :thumbsup:

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Day 13: added a bottle of homemade co2 (sugar and yeast). I'm really happy with the growth so far, think different is amazing me! The critical is curling a little, maybe not enough water so I have given it some more to see how it goes, other than that all good I think :) peace :smoking:

Back