Dinafem MR Magoo has his way with Dinafem. Kush n Cheese and OG Kush

MR magoo

myopic cantankerous curmudgeon.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
chemdog, thc bomb, northern lights, Ghaze diesel, gorilla.
hello fellow bits of star stuff. :toke: just had the BIG BANG. all four seeds up in 30 hours.:cooldance: two Kush N Cheese and two OG Kush.:thumbsup:
16 gallons of medium mixed. my mix is 66% Promix BX to 33% coarse #4 perlite. amended with 6 tablespoons of Espoma gardentone for vegetables 6 tbs. of Earth juice Myco. and 6 tbs. of Azomite. tent is 40inch's square by 6 1/2 ft tall. four various panels totaling around 450 TRUE watts. anything anyone wants to ask, please do so. @Dinafem-Mark thank you my friend. you are too kind.:bighug: thank you for dropping in. :peace:
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0148.JPG
DSC_0149.JPG
DSC_0150.JPG

Day 1. two Dinafem Kush n Cheese. and two Dinafem OG Kush. in four gallon pots. :toke: thank you @Dinafem-Mark :bighug:not much to look at now, wont be long they will fill the tent.:thumbsup: no feeding yet just PHd water. after first set of true leaves deploy i will add a little bioroot. from General organics. thank you for stopping in. :bighug::peace:
DSC_0161.JPG
:cheers:
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0163.JPG
DSC_0164.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0167.JPG
always leave you with a song

Hello figments of my imagination. :cheers: YOU are all part of my dream. when I wake up ALL of this will be gone. :zen:and I will find out what is reality. @Dinafem-Mark day 5 for OG Kush and Kush n Cheese. showing appropriate growth. next feeding a little Bioroot and a little bat and worm poop. like 2ml per gallon. thank you for dropping in. :peace: :bighug:
DSC_0194.JPG
DSC_0195.JPG
DSC_0196.JPG
DSC_0197.JPG
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG

Back