Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

8/15/19
Day 35
Temp: 80
RH: 55

My 2 girls are still doing awesome and on 4g of megacrop per gallon in the res. I think they are now showing their lady bits and their leaves are the size of my hand!..They are approx. 2.5 feet tall. I have not touched them in way of defoliation, etc. and don't plan to. This run I just want to leave them alone and do their thing!:biggrin:

IMG_20190815_195517.jpg

IMG_20190815_195445.jpg

IMG_20190815_195607.jpg

IMG_20190815_195654.jpg

IMG_20190815_195712.jpg

I will be starting a documented grow in about 5 weeks hun,here's a quick pick of my latest girl who has had a rough time with me not looking after her properly,overfeeding,leaving her dry for 2 days and just generally not caring about her lol, But DADDY'S BACK to save her and she is doing great now and is going to have some lovely big fat colas :d5:. i don't even have a clue which strain i planted my head was that fucked up at the time :( :baghead:
she has lots of string holding her up because i even only filled the 15ltr pot half way so she was falling all over the place hahahahahaha

DSC_1946.JPG

I will be starting a documented grow in about 5 weeks hun,here's a quick pick of my latest girl who has had a rough time with me not looking after her properly,overfeeding,leaving her dry for 2 days and just generally not caring about her lol, But DADDY'S BACK to save her and she is doing great now and is going to have some lovely big fat colas :d5:. i don't even have a clue which strain i planted my head was that fucked up at the time :( :baghead:
she has lots of string holding her up because i even only filled the 15ltr pot half way so she was falling all over the place hahahahahaha

View attachment 1093766
Naughty daddy! LOL....she is looking fantastic even with trying to survive your abuse, LMAO. I know what you mean, life has been getting in the way and that is why I am so glad these ladies have been on autopilot. I think the initial dunking method when they were little got them nice and strong to be able to handle anything I throw at them :biggrin: I cant wait to follow along your next grow. XOXO

8/15/19
Day 35
Temp: 80
RH: 55

My 2 girls are still doing awesome and on 4g of megacrop per gallon in the res. I think they are now showing their lady bits and their leaves are the size of my hand!..They are approx. 2.5 feet tall. I have not touched them in way of defoliation, etc. and don't plan to. This run I just want to leave them alone and do their thing!:biggrin:

View attachment 1091072

View attachment 1091073

View attachment 1091074

View attachment 1091075

View attachment 1091076
Looks damn good

8/22/19
DAY 42

Nothing new to report, same temp, same feed, and the ladies are growing like...well...weeds! I think I'm going to need a bigger boat!
:crying:

IMG_20190821_195729.jpg

IMG_20190821_195746.jpg

IMG_20190821_200151.jpg

9/8/18
DAY 59

I have been so busy and just letting the ladies do their thing. I noticed they were starting to grow out of the tent and growing up into the lights and leaves were getting burned...and they still have probably 30 days left! One lady is almost 6' tall. I decided to pull them out of the tent and just set them up in my room (still attached to the autopots of course). I hung one cob inside the tent and "tipped" it with some rope so that it would hit the plants. I then hung one above the and "tipped" it so it would hit plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Tomorrow I am going to go the the hardware store and get some swag hooks to put in the ceiling so I can hang my T5 light over the both of them. The room is nice and warm, they have lights on them (plus the light from the windows), I have a fan blowing over them, and I hope the ladies will be ok. i have NEVER had plants get this large. It freaked me out!!

Their feed is now 5mg of MC per gallon, and they are drinking more than a gallon a day. They are starting to smell wonderful.

YESTERDAY WHEN I NOTICED THEM UP INTO THE LIGHTS
IMG_20190908_121228.jpg

TODAY OUT IN MY ROOM (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY PICS, I COULDNT EVEN GET A GOOD SHOT WITH THE BLINDS CLOSED, THE SUN IS SO BRIGHT IN THAT ROOM!! HA HA)

IMG_20190908_133230.jpg

9/8/18
DAY 59

I have been so busy and just letting the ladies do their thing. I noticed they were starting to grow out of the tent and growing up into the lights and leaves were getting burned...and they still have probably 30 days left! One lady is almost 6' tall. I decided to pull them out of the tent and just set them up in my room (still attached to the autopots of course). I hung one cob inside the tent and "tipped" it with some rope so that it would hit the plants. I then hung one above the and "tipped" it so it would hit plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Tomorrow I am going to go the the hardware store and get some swag hooks to put in the ceiling so I can hang my T5 light over the both of them. The room is nice and warm, they have lights on them (plus the light from the windows), I have a fan blowing over them, and I hope the ladies will be ok. i have NEVER had plants get this large. It freaked me out!!

Their feed is now 5mg of MC per gallon, and they are drinking more than a gallon a day. They are starting to smell wonderful.

YESTERDAY WHEN I NOTICED THEM UP INTO THE LIGHTS
View attachment 1100965

TODAY OUT IN MY ROOM (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY PICS, I COULDNT EVEN GET A GOOD SHOT WITH THE BLINDS CLOSED, THE SUN IS SO BRIGHT IN THAT ROOM!! HA HA)

View attachment 1100970
Here there be MONSTERS!!!

Back