Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

Fo shizzle my sizzle!!! Looks really nizzle!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Well well hun look at those girls,great job :woohoo1::woohoo:

when you start using bloom boosters never cut back your base nutes,just mix everything at normal strength then check the ppm and just add water if it needs to come down,it keeps the perfect ratios of nutes :dancer:

Well well hun look at those girls,great job :woohoo1::woohoo:

when you start using bloom boosters never cut back your base nutes,just mix everything at normal strength then check the ppm and just add water if it needs to come down,it keeps the perfect ratios of nutes :dancer:
gotcha. I am a little concerned, I am hitting day 75 and the ladies have stopped growing upwards (thank god!) are showing bud, but one of them not very much. I hope she doesnt just turn out to be a ganja tree! (good lord she is almost 6 feet tall) ha ha. I think I may be looking at way more than 90
with these ladies. I have no idea what ppm to be at now, they are up to 5g mc and 1g bud explosion per gallon and taking it like champs. I have NEVER had plants want so much feed.

IMG_20190925_064630.jpg

IMG_20190925_064710.jpg

Last edited:
gotcha. I am a little concerned, I am hitting day 75 and the ladies have stopped growing upwards (thank god!) are showing bud, but one of them not very much. I hope she doesnt just turn out to be a ganja tree! (good lord she is almost 6 feet tall) ha ha. I think I may be looking at way more than 90
with these ladies. I have no idea what ppm to be at now, they are up to 5g mc and 1g bud explosion per gallon and taking it like champs. I have NEVER had plants want so much feed.

Just keep doing what your doing hun,they seems very sativa dominant and sometimes they can go 100 days+,just let them do there thing

Just keep doing what your doing hun,they seems very sativa dominant and sometimes they can go 100 days+,just let them do there thing
Thanks sweete. (I just added 2 pics above) I have been doing that mostly this whole grow anyways. No mussing, no fussing, no defoliation, no topping. They are amazing me. One sister on the left is shorter and more bud, and sister on the right is hitting 6 feet. Bring on the bud!! :)

I cant wait to watch your babies grow up:biggrin: :)

Thanks sweete. (I just added 2 pics above) I have been doing that mostly this whole grow anyways. No mussing, no fussing, no defoliation, no topping. They are amazing me. One sister on the left is shorter and more bud, and sister on the right is hitting 6 feet. Bring on the bud!! :)

I cant wait to watch your babies grow up:biggrin: :)
Like Stone said just keep doing what you are, no need to add more. Some ladies just run out of control and want to have some fun...

Like Stone said just keep doing what you are, no need to add more. Some ladies just run out of control and want to have some fun...

yepp, these girls be wanting to have fun!!....I hope when I harvest them I HAVE SOME FUN!

Back