Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

I warned you............lol!

9/8/18
DAY 59

I have been so busy and just letting the ladies do their thing. I noticed they were starting to grow out of the tent and growing up into the lights and leaves were getting burned...and they still have probably 30 days left! One lady is almost 6' tall. I decided to pull them out of the tent and just set them up in my room (still attached to the autopots of course). I hung one cob inside the tent and "tipped" it with some rope so that it would hit the plants. I then hung one above the and "tipped" it so it would hit plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Tomorrow I am going to go the the hardware store and get some swag hooks to put in the ceiling so I can hang my T5 light over the both of them. The room is nice and warm, they have lights on them (plus the light from the windows), I have a fan blowing over them, and I hope the ladies will be ok. i have NEVER had plants get this large. It freaked me out!!

Their feed is now 5mg of MC per gallon, and they are drinking more than a gallon a day. They are starting to smell wonderful.

YESTERDAY WHEN I NOTICED THEM UP INTO THE LIGHTS
View attachment 1100965

TODAY OUT IN MY ROOM (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY PICS, I COULDNT EVEN GET A GOOD SHOT WITH THE BLINDS CLOSED, THE SUN IS SO BRIGHT IN THAT ROOM!! HA HA)

View attachment 1100970

Thanks guys...im a little scared with them not being in their protective tent, now lets just hope these ladies start to produce good bud! big plants are one thing....but BUD is the golden ticket!! Still just MC. should I be adding bud explosion or anything??

9/8/18
DAY 59

I have been so busy and just letting the ladies do their thing. I noticed they were starting to grow out of the tent and growing up into the lights and leaves were getting burned...and they still have probably 30 days left! One lady is almost 6' tall. I decided to pull them out of the tent and just set them up in my room (still attached to the autopots of course). I hung one cob inside the tent and "tipped" it with some rope so that it would hit the plants. I then hung one above the and "tipped" it so it would hit plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Tomorrow I am going to go the the hardware store and get some swag hooks to put in the ceiling so I can hang my T5 light over the both of them. The room is nice and warm, they have lights on them (plus the light from the windows), I have a fan blowing over them, and I hope the ladies will be ok. i have NEVER had plants get this large. It freaked me out!!

Their feed is now 5mg of MC per gallon, and they are drinking more than a gallon a day. They are starting to smell wonderful.

YESTERDAY WHEN I NOTICED THEM UP INTO THE LIGHTS
View attachment 1100965

TODAY OUT IN MY ROOM (SORRY ABOUT THE BAD QUALITY PICS, I COULDNT EVEN GET A GOOD SHOT WITH THE BLINDS CLOSED, THE SUN IS SO BRIGHT IN THAT ROOM!! HA HA)

View attachment 1100970
Looking good:pass:

Thanks guys...im a little scared with them not being in their protective tent, now lets just hope these ladies start to produce good bud! big plants are one thing....but BUD is the golden ticket!! Still just MC. should I be adding bud explosion or anything??
Yes it is time for Bud Explosion. You would like to keep your same PPM so you may need to cut back the MC a bit to keep it the same.

Yes it is time for Bud Explosion. You would like to keep your same PPM so you may need to cut back the MC a bit to keep it the same.
Thank you hon! I was wondering the ratios. I am up to 6g mc per gallon (the girls take it awesome!), should i bring it to 4:2~ or 5:1 to start?

there is no calculator on their site for this.

The ladies are getting even taller, my god when will it stop? ha ha. I will post pics later today after work.

Thank you hon! I was wondering the ratios. I am up to 6g mc per gallon (the girls take it awesome!), should i bring it to 4:2~ or 5:1 to start?

there is no calculator on their site for this.

The ladies are getting even taller, my god when will it stop? ha ha. I will post pics later today after work.
All I can say is to use less MC when using the bud explosion. If I measure my PPM at 600 then when I add the BE I want to keep it at 600. You will have to make a "test run" to see how much to cut back the MC.
:thumbsup:

All I can say is to use less MC when using the bud explosion. If I measure my PPM at 600 then when I add the BE I want to keep it at 600. You will have to make a "test run" to see how much to cut back the MC.
:thumbsup:

gotcha :bighug:

9/12/19
DAY 63

Ladies are doing just great out in the bedroom. Lots of room to move and breathe. They still have 2 cob lights shining on them, and I also put a few screws on the ceiling to hang my T5 light. The smaller one has much more bud formation...I think the larger one has not finished her growth spurt. I just put the T5 light up the other day and "tall lady" is already surpassing it in height. I find this strain incredible! Shizzle Shizzle!

IMG_20190912_125436.jpg

IMG_20190912_125514.jpg

IMG_20190912_125546.jpg

9/12/19
DAY 63

Ladies are doing just great out in the bedroom. Lots of room to move and breathe. They still have 2 cob lights shining on them, and I also put a few screws on the ceiling to hang my T5 light. The smaller one has much more bud formation...I think the larger one has not finished her growth spurt. I just put the T5 light up the other day and "tall lady" is already surpassing it in height. I find this strain incredible! Shizzle Shizzle!

View attachment 1102593

View attachment 1102594

View attachment 1102595
Grab a vine and swing around. WOW you got yourself a couple wild and crazy Sativa's.

9/12/19
DAY 63

View attachment 1102593

View attachment 1102594

View attachment 1102595
Fo shizzle my sizzle!!! Looks really nizzle!!!

Back