Grow Mediums Mom's AutoCob, AutoPot, AutoMazar, MegaCrop Grow :-)

Very nice!

:slap:

5/26
DAY 92
Harvest day for Dutch Passion Auto Mazar lady number one!!

Trichomes were getting amber, so I harvested the bigger of the two ladies. Wow....lots of sticky~stinky buds! My darn fingers and scissors were glued together. :biggrin: 7.4 ounces wet off her...I'm so excited! Took my daughter and I about 2 hours to finish her up . I have the buds drying on the rack inside the tent, and the trimmings are in a bowl to dry in the oven and make some ganja goodies. I will harvest plant number two in the morning.
:d5:

View attachment 1063992

View attachment 1063993

View attachment 1063994

View attachment 1063995

WOOoooo HOOooo! You got some great bud there!

Harvested Auto Mazar lady number two today....she was smaller so I did not expect as much as I got on her sister, but ended up getting 4.1 ounces wet :biggrin: Total for 2 plants = 11.5 ounces wet. Over half a pound!! I have all buds drying and will take a dry weight once they are all done, This week I will get my jars and humidity packs ready for curing. I am still not quite ready to start any new babies. I want to get tent and everything clean, then will start my Auto Gorilla Glue OG babies soon.
:growing:

You say the half moon sets INTO? if so mine just rests against it. Also I’m testing one with water now and although it’s not flooded yet, now that there’s quite a bit of water in it, my entire valve floats. There’s about an inch of water inside the 3.9g empty pot as well. Doesn’t look like it’s gonna floss tho
View attachment 1067180 View attachment 1067182
the little half moon on the bottom of the unit gets pushed onto that little T in the tray. that is what holds the unit down and in place.:biggrin:

Yep.....the colony is gona love that....

Yep.....the colony is gona love that....

Hahaha ants gonna get munchies :smoking:

Looking forward to your next grow, make sure to tag me in, or I will bump into it in my travels I am sure.

Guess who

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back