Grow Mediums Mom's AutoCob, AutoPot, AutoMazar, MegaCrop Grow :-)

5/26
DAY 92
Harvest day for Dutch Passion Auto Mazar lady number one!!

Trichomes were getting amber, so I harvested the bigger of the two ladies. Wow....lots of sticky~stinky buds! My darn fingers and scissors were glued together. :biggrin: 7.4 ounces wet off her...I'm so excited! Took my daughter and I about 2 hours to finish her up . I have the buds drying on the rack inside the tent, and the trimmings are in a bowl to dry in the oven and make some ganja goodies. I will harvest plant number two in the morning.
:d5:

View attachment 1063992

View attachment 1063993

View attachment 1063994

View attachment 1063995
Wow,:drool: you and your daughter ot to be proud! I just bet that those ganja-goodies turn out well.:chef: That should have been the" STICKY FINGERS" album cover picture for the Rolling Stones! Happy Growing---:jointman:

Harvested Auto Mazar lady number two today....she was smaller so I did not expect as much as I got on her sister, but ended up getting 4.1 ounces wet :biggrin: Total for 2 plants = 11.5 ounces wet. Over half a pound!! I have all buds drying and will take a dry weight once they are all done, This week I will get my jars and humidity packs ready for curing. I am still not quite ready to start any new babies. I want to get tent and everything clean, then will start my Auto Gorilla Glue OG babies soon.
:growing:
Great start to a cured harvest.
I am harvesting 4 ladies today myself.

Sticky fingers has always been one of those things I hated in life right up until I started harvesting and realized the joy of finger hash.:drool:

The harvest season is looking good for you. The assortment seems very nice, and I am sure you have some powerful meds there. The seedsman website is an excellent site for knowledge on medicinal effects of each strain. I take the time to look these up and try and dial in dosages to avoid getting blitzed and ruining my energy levels. I know that aspect is I prtant for you as well.

Great job, that DP Mazar genetics are really solid and great for stress, nerve pain, and much more. Very heavy if you overmedicate on this one. Couch lock is very likely, but low doses are actually energizing and uplifting...one of my favorite strains. Afghani is some of the best medicine on the planet as its genetic origins are from strain grown at the highest elevation exposing it to heavy UV and UVB rays mutating it genes permanently. This mutuation makes it activate its immune system when exposed to UV from the led lights and her resin production is crazy, hence the sticky fingers!

Sorry for the history lesson, but I thought you would like to know this kind of stuff. :baked:

5/26
DAY 92
Harvest day for Dutch Passion Auto Mazar lady number one!!

Trichomes were getting amber, so I harvested the bigger of the two ladies. Wow....lots of sticky~stinky buds! My darn fingers and scissors were glued together. :biggrin: 7.4 ounces wet off her...I'm so excited! Took my daughter and I about 2 hours to finish her up . I have the buds drying on the rack inside the tent, and the trimmings are in a bowl to dry in the oven and make some ganja goodies. I will harvest plant number two in the morning.
:d5:

View attachment 1063992

View attachment 1063993

View attachment 1063994

View attachment 1063995

Harvested Auto Mazar lady number two today....she was smaller so I did not expect as much as I got on her sister, but ended up getting 4.1 ounces wet :biggrin: Total for 2 plants = 11.5 ounces wet. Over half a pound!! I have all buds drying and will take a dry weight once they are all done, This week I will get my jars and humidity packs ready for curing. I am still not quite ready to start any new babies. I want to get tent and everything clean, then will start my Auto Gorilla Glue OG babies soon.
:growing:

Beautiful harvest. I told you Mazars would do you good. I never look at wet weight, as I’m too lazy to try and pile it all onto my tiny scale. :crying:Plus, in the long run all I care about is my cured weight. How much amber was in them? I remember mine would never seem to show much amber and I ran them for 110 days before harvesting and they just continued to fatten up and would not go amber. Great smoke and meds. Again, congrats on the grow, you did well. :slap:

Beautiful harvest. I told you Mazars would do you good. I never look at wet weight, as I’m too lazy to try and pile it all onto my tiny scale. :crying:Plus, in the long run all I care about is my cured weight. How much amber was in them? I remember mine would never seem to show much amber and I ran them for 110 days before harvesting and they just continued to fatten up and would not go amber. Great smoke and meds. Again, congrats on the grow, you did well. :slap:

Good morning! They did not get much amber, maybe 5% or so. Dried weight was 6 oz. I cant believe it!! I also got almost 2 cups of decarb/ground trimmings to make cookies and goodies with. Daughter says it is an awesome smoke~ She is in heaven. (of course she couldn't wait until after the curing process to have a smoke!) I have (6) one ounce jars curing with 62% Boveda packs and I am a very happy mom! I don't know when i will start new babies (Auto Gorilla OG), but I will post it here when I do. Thank you everyone for all of your help and support...xoxo

:bighug:

Congrats on all your hard work, now you can relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Until the grow bug hits again! :smokeit:
Grow Bug? What’s this grow bug, you speak of? I know of no such bug,:dizzy: I just have this irresistible compulsive urge to always have a grow going, what’s wrong with that? Nothings wrong with that, is there? :baked:
:rofl:

Grow Bug? What’s this grow bug, you speak of? I know of no such bug, :dizzy: I just have this irresistible and compulsive urge to always have a grow going, and what’s wrong with that? Nothings wrong with that is there? :baked:
:rofl:

I can feel you twitching from here, step away from the plants son. Reaaaallll slooow like :shooty:

Back