Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

Looking nice and healthy. Stellar job so far :d5:

Well look at you now hun, the girls are looking fantastic. I am so pleased for you sweetie :) now just remember what I told you, KISS(Keep It Simple Silly). I am here now for the rest of your grow, so just sit back and watch your girls turn into monsters and if you run into any problems I am here to help(but I think you got this nailed)

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Well look at you now hun, the girls are looking fantastic. I am so pleased for you sweetie :) now just remember what I told you, KISS(Keep It Simple Silly). I am here now for the rest of your grow, so just sit back and watch your girls turn into monsters and if you run into any problems I am here to help(but I think you got this nailed)

Thank you my sweet. These girls are growing up all by themselves...KISS method is working awesome.
:cheers:
Im so glad your back. cant wait to see one of your stellar grows.
:bighug:

8/10/19
Day 30
Temp: 77
RH: 50

Ladies are still on auto pilot and doing great. I bumped their feed up to 4g of mega crop per gallon. PH 6.0. I also introduced one cob light to start them getting used to it. :biggrin:

IMG_20190810_144021.jpg

IMG_20190810_143602.jpg

IMG_20190810_143505.jpg

Last edited:
Woo woo! They're amazing:)

Sent from Space
Thank you sweetie. Largest and EASIEST darn plants I ever grew. (so far, knock on wood!)
:cheers:

Looking great hun.
They have not even started pre flowering either so looks like a couple of monsters are on the way, they will probably go 90+ days :)

Looking great hun.
They have not even started pre flowering either so looks like a couple of monsters are on the way, they will probably go 90+ days :)

Thats what I was thinking~ oh boy!!! :yoinks:

Back