Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

v3!!?? i cant wait!.....what is different I wonder?
It produces these automatically.
47035c7832da108682c7bf6205ff8f82.jpg

Sent from Space

7/26/19
Day 15
Temp: 80-85
RH: 60-65
(RH and TEMP hard to regulate in big tent but I am trying)

So the ladies are day 2 into being transplanted, and I would have to say they took it brilliantly. I even caught them praying to the light this morning, what a beautiful sight for a mom. I can not believe the ease (so far) growing these ladies!! I have done nothing since their pots were initially watered with MC2 and a little CALiMAGic...and a 100w T5 light put above them. I'm lovin' this!!
:woohoo1:

I will be turning on the auto-pots and air-domes Sunday. I have decided that this grow I will not touch them till they are harvested. No topping, no defoliating, nothing. I want to see what they will become all by themselves (I have never done that and want to try)
:yay:

IMG_20190726_163724.jpg

IMG_20190726_163714.jpg

IMG_20190726_163555.jpg

IMG_20190726_163528.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!

Sent from Space

Thanks Mattskeee! I know!! After 2 years of failing, crying, throwing things, tons of $$ and praying to the cannabis gods I finally have plants that are doing far better than I ever imagined. Dont ask my why~ Maybe good genetics and great feed. (oh, and not over mothering them...these babies have not had me hovering over them and messing things up!)
:shrug:
I am just so stoked...hope it continues.

Thanks Mattskeee! I know!! After 2 years of failing, crying, throwing things, tons of $$ and praying to the cannabis gods I finally have plants that are doing far better than I ever imagined. Dont ask my why, I didn't do anything different, ha ha!! Maybe good genetics and great feed.
:shrug:
I am just so stoked...hope it continues.
Nah you're just amazing!

Oh and may be the MC... [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I have so much to learn.

Sent from Space

Nah you're just amazing!

Oh and may be the MC... [emoji1787][emoji1787]

I have so much to learn.

Sent from Space

This is the best place on earth to learn. I never would have made it through all my trials and tribulations without the help and guidance of the incredible people here. I have planted and failed SO MANY TIMES...i change my method, hover over them, etc. This time I kept it REAL simple. I think the beginning works great for me, the planting in cups and dunk method. I am going to stick with it. I dont know much, but what I do know I will share if you ever have a question. Hang in there my sweet!!...
:bighug:

Absolutely beautiful! I too like growing my ladies in their natural beauty on a first run! You sure have an outstanding grow in progress!

7/26/19
Day 15
Temp: 80-85
RH: 60-65
(RH and TEMP hard to regulate in big tent but I am trying)

So the ladies are day 2 into being transplanted, and I would have to say they took it brilliantly. I even caught them praying to the light this morning, what a beautiful sight for a mom. I can not believe the ease (so far) growing these ladies!! I have done nothing since their pots were initially watered with MC2 and a little CALiMAGic...and a 100w T5 light put above them. I'm lovin' this!!
:woohoo1:

I will be turning on the auto-pots and air-domes Sunday. I have decided that this grow I will not touch them till they are harvested. No topping, no defoliating, nothing. I want to see what they will become all by themselves (I have never done that and want to try)

View attachment 1083187

View attachment 1083188

View attachment 1083189

View attachment 1083190

Absolutely beautiful! I too like growing my ladies in their natural beauty on a first run! You sure have an outstanding grow in progress!
Thank you hon, I am very proud of my babies :d5:

Back