Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

upload_2019-7-27_12-50-19.jpeg

hi mom how you doing your girls look great i think you have this shit nailed down now i always pop back here if i remember

hi mom how you doing your girls look great i think you have this shit nailed down now i always pop back here if i remember

Thank you Tom :smoking:

Yes I am keeping it simple and just letting the ladies do their own thing, nice to see you! XOXO

Thank you Tom :smoking:

Yes I am keeping it simple and just letting the ladies do their own thing, nice to see you! XOXO
keeping it simple is the best way but at least talk to them i think they like it :pass::bighug:or am i just an old pothead

7/28/19
Day 17
Temp: 80
RH: 60
Started Res and Airdomes

Today the ladies were put on the res at 3g megacrop/gallon, ph was adjusted to about 5.8, and I started the airdomes. When they get a little older I will start adding the cob lights, but for now they are doing just fine under the 4 bulb 96w T5 light. I am so proud of these girls, they have been nothing but an easy, no fuss-no muss joy! :biggrin: And yes Tom...I talked to them and stroked their leaves the whole time!!
:d5:

IMG_20190728_113709.jpg

IMG_20190728_113642.jpg

Last edited:
8/4/19
Day 24
Temp: 80
RH: 50

Ladies are going strong. Still 3g per gallon of Megacrop...and I PH to around 6.0. What an easy dream these sweeties are so far!!

IMG_20190804_193503.jpg

IMG_20190804_193524.jpg

Gals are huge for day 24, and healthy too! Great job :smoking:
Thank you hon! They started off growing like "weeds" and have just kept going ever since! I am not fussing over them, just checking once a day to see if they are ok. They are on autopilot, and thank god because my life is a circus right now
:crying:

Back