Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

mattskeee said:
I really need to get my hands on some mega crop! I can only find the original version here down under, and it's pretty expensive... :-(

Do you know someone in the US that could order it, then ship it to you? Would that be any cheaper?

mattskeee said:
I really need to get my hands on some mega crop! I can only find the original version here down under, and it's pretty expensive... :-(

Do you know someone in the US that could order it, then ship it to you? Would that be any cheaper?
That just might work... But then again,i remember someone from the UK had some autopots and qbs that they weren't using and were going to give me... It was cheaper for me to just buy the stuff here cause what i would have paid for shipping from there was the same as what i paid in the states...

Don't know what the shipping would be but the 750 gram bag is a bargain. I grow many plants per grow often, 12 or more sometimes. I bought a 750 gram bag in January and I've still got enough for a grow or two more! Go to their site and or email them, might be a bit expensive but you won't find a better nutrient package!

mattskeee said:

That just might work... But then again,i remember someone from the UK had some autopots and qbs that they weren't using and were going to give me... It was cheaper for me to just buy the stuff here cause what i would have paid for shipping from there was the same as what i paid in the states...
ahhhh gotcha. to bad shipping is so much to the UK:frowny:

Heya all, sorry to barge in.
I dont know nothin bout nothin but if you were in the uk, maybe biotabs would be a possibility versus the megacrop. You could get just the tabs fairly cheap and run them and a "water only" type feed right?
Sorry again, ill stumble my way back out into the general forums lol

Heya all, sorry to barge in.
I dont know nothin bout nothin but if you were in the uk, maybe biotabs would be a possibility versus the megacrop. You could get just the tabs fairly cheap and run them and a "water only" type feed right?
Sorry again, ill stumble my way back out into the general forums lol
Naw man,hang out ,you're alright here... Good people here...

Mom's doing some stuff that I've never seen before!!! Might have found a new one!!!

Don't know what the shipping would be but the 750 gram bag is a bargain. I grow many plants per grow often, 12 or more sometimes. I bought a 750 gram bag in January and I've still got enough for a grow or two more! Go to their site and or email them, might be a bit expensive but you won't find a better nutrient package!
Absolutely worth it!!!

mattskeee said:

I just spoke to the one supplier here in Aus to ask if They had v2, he said no because there was some customs issues, but they have v3 approved for October!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

"Still v1 formula until mid sept, oct. and in Aus we will actually be getting the first batch of v3 then. We had some customs issues with v2 in this country and v3 has already been approved so they’ll be no hold up this time.
Matty - www.popsgarden.com.au"

Sent from Space

I just spoke to the one supplier here in Aus to ask if They had v2, he said no because there was some customs issues, but they have v3 approved for October!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

"Still v1 formula until mid sept, oct. and in Aus we will actually be getting the first batch of v3 then. We had some customs issues with v2 in this country and v3 has already been approved so they’ll be no hold up this time.
Matty - www.popsgarden.com.au"

Sent from Space
v3!!?? i cant wait!.....what is different I wonder?

Back