Grow Mediums Mom's FB Gorilla Shizzle, AutoPot, MegaCrop, Coco Grow :-)

7/20/2019
DAY: 9
FEED: 3g/gallon MegaCrop
TEMP: 90
RH: 45

When I opened the tent tonight, the first thing I saw was the thermometer reading 90 degrees, and I got scared. Then I took one look at my ladies and WOW! They must be digging the heat because they have gotten huge. I am so excited over their growth! A dunking every morning in a bowl of Megacrop, and voila. I am using tap water, so I am not bothering with CalMag this grow. Proud Mom! :woohoo1:

IMG_20190720_175616.jpg

IMG_20190720_175526.jpg

IMG_20190720_175500.jpg

Last edited:
Dont lurk, come on out and join the roller-coaster of mistakes and fumbles that is usually my grow. Ha ha.
:crying:

Hey Mom! Coming out of the shadows to follow another exciting grow! I'm only a few weeks into my first ever grow, so excited to fumble together! :) xx

Sent from Space

Hey Mom! Coming out of the shadows to follow another exciting grow! I'm only a few weeks into my first ever grow, so excited to fumble together! :) xx

Sent from Space

cool, welcome hon!
:cheers:
You are off to a lovely start. :jointman:

Thank you Smokezalot, I just hope they keep up this healthy vigor!
:bighug:

Hey , Mom! "Hot enuff fer ya?"

Those are some little baby monsters you have going there.

I'm in the midst of my first outdoor grow, Started during the "great AFN blackout" so I didn't start a journal. Something (muskrat, rabbit) ate one of my autos as it was starting to flower, I pulled the other one inside and am finishing it under a growlight. Two photos still outdoors, sprayed with a garlic cayenne spray that I made. Hope it burns their little fuggin mouths off.

Hey , Mom! "Hot enuff fer ya?"

Those are some little baby monsters you have going there.

I'm in the midst of my first outdoor grow, Started during the "great AFN blackout" so I didn't start a journal. Something (muskrat, rabbit) ate one of my autos as it was starting to flower, I pulled the other one inside and am finishing it under a growlight. Two photos still outdoors, sprayed with a garlic cayenne spray that I made. Hope it burns their little fuggin mouths off.

Hey there! The past few days have been brutal....and me with no pool. figures.
I wanted to grow out doors also, but I am afraid of all the factors out there. I prefer the safety of my little temp controlled tent!!...garlic & cayenne~ go get 'em!!

Last edited:
I doubt that I'll grow outdoors again, too much critter paranoia. I had some freebee photo seeds and since I don't have a tent I figured I'd just grow em outdoors and let nature handle the light situation for me.
From here on in I'll be content to grow 1 auto at a time indoors where I don't have to worry about hungry beasts chowing down on my plants.

I'm growing in coco with an HLG 135 QB in a 2x2. I've got an ak-48 and a slightly behind auto Ultimate. So far with my first grow I've battled a multi day power outage, pH issues (just got a pen.) And bugs.

I'm looking forward to following your grow.

Hey MassMom im about 48 days into my very first grow. I hung in the shadows for a few months and read your journals as well as seems like hundreds more. I got the 4 pot Autopot system with the airdomes. I am super happy with the results and ease of use. Good luck with the grow i cant wait to see these monsters go.

Back