Lighting Modular Cree COB build

Very nice dudeski. Everytime I look for one they are sold out. Looks like a nice piece for $30. I just ordered their mod420 frame and one would have fit nicely in there

Very nice dudeski. Everytime I look for one they are sold out. Looks like a nice piece for $30. I just ordered their mod420 frame and one would have fit nicely in there
If you click on where it says sold out you will see that they build them to suit and you have to email them..

If you click on where it says sold out you will see that they build them to suit and you have to email them..

That is what they did. The part is put up on their site once your box is custom configured.

I think if they showed the part on the website as ask for pricing or custom built to your specs it would be less confusing. But it is a very nice box. Including a power cable was a very nice touch. Just a great company to do business with.

I think if they showed the part on the website as ask for pricing or custom built to your specs it would be less confusing. But it is a very nice box. Including a power cable was a very nice touch. Just a great company to do business with.
I agree I was going to tell him the same thing.. He is redesigning it to lower the price currently

I need help from a LED guru. Ive found a Citizen 36v, CLU048-1221c4-653m2k1, 6500k ver5 cri 80+, les 22mm. Drive current 1080-2760 mA.

How does the par output compare to the 3590 cree, 72v?

I need help from a LED guru. Ive found a Citizen 36v, CLU048-1221c4-653m2k1, 6500k ver5 cri 80+, les 22mm. Drive current 1080-2760 mA.

I saw a chart I will look for it

Did you see the chart pop posted on the k3 build?

I did! Thanks for checking in on me @BigSm0
Im trying to learn as i build in preparation for the next one. Should have my new driver today to start assembling.

It can be confusing since 36v and 72v can be as effective putting out the par, which i cant grasp yet. Lol, stoner here. And then add in all the other variables. I hope that by posting and asking here we can get answers for the next people wanting to build.

And i got a great idea from growmau! So i cant go there yet.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

upload_2016-7-14_8-5-13.png

This is from pop22. Just sharing

Back