Indoor Gorilla Shizzle

It has been about three weeks since I've updated this thread. I ran into some issues along the way. Week seven was almost a disaster. First I had nitrogen and cal/mag deficiencies. I do not believe the super soil mix for autos I used was formulated for small plants. Not four foot tall bushes. A dose of Jamaican bat guano and emulsified egg shell tea solved that problem. Then the same week my Mean Well driver failed. So I am now using my old $86 Chinese four cob light with two 3500K and two 5000K Epistar chips. One Cree CXB 3500 3000K single with driver on board. And two Cree par38 3000K flood lamps. But they seem to be doing the job. A has about two more weeks. And B the runt has caught up with A in height but am looking at about three weeks on her. Here are a few photos.
DSCF0614.JPG
DSCF0615.JPG
DSCF0617.JPG
DSCF0618.JPG
DSCF0619.JPG
DSCF0621.JPG
DSCF0622.JPG

I have to give a congratulations to the Short Stuff crew for diligently breeding some superb specimens. My five gallon pots are full of roots and if I had the head room my next run with Short Stuff would be in ten gallon pots. I am finishing these girls with Jamaican guano. Who says that organics produce smaller plants? Just a little lemon juice for PH adjustment and a tea twice a week.

Back