Lighting Modular Cree COB build

Driver came today, well packaged. Starting with the assembly process. Not sure about a few things.
20160830_173212.jpg
20160830_173308.jpg

I have to say that I am absolutely loving the junction box from Northern Grow Lights. It keeps everything neat and in one spot. Holders for the Wago connectors are the bomb and very easy.

My cobs are going to be hung individually like Ozone69 did. I have a few ideas but will be using yoyos to adjust the height. I have 2 cobs on one plant and this will add a third. My idea was a triangle of light above the plant. Should make an intense area of light.

My other plant will only get one, maybe side lit at an angle. The modular lets me move them at will.

Hanging the driver and junction box hasn't been decided. I hoped they could attach belly to belly but not going to work. Eyebolts came with the junction box so ive got more decisions to make. Everyone can learn from my trial and error.

Forgot to mention that the Wagis only fit one way in the orange holders. That is badass!

No, but i get a feeling that I may! I forgot but i know there is a benchmark for that need.

No, but i get a feeling that I may! I forgot but i know there is a benchmark for that need.
It helps them recover from heat and I general is a great thing to have look at the exhale co2 bags the xl is the one I use.. They last a long time

Thanks for the tip bud! I will have to get one of those.

Back