Lighting Modular Cree COB build

Co2 is very beneficial if everything else is dialed in. I get a little nervous of the bags though. There is really no way to tell what your concentration is. I think a cheap monitor and the bag would work

Co2 is very beneficial if everything else is dialed in. I get a little nervous of the bags though. There is really no way to tell what your concentration is. I think a cheap monitor and the bag would work
I just but the bag behind my fan pretty close to the intake and I let it do its thing.. Works well I noticed a difference when I started doing it so I will continue to use it

I just but the bag behind my fan pretty close to the intake and I let it do its thing.. Works well I noticed a difference when I started doing it so I will continue to use it
Sure beats buying 3 bottles a week like I'm doing now. Not concerned about the 20 dollar per bottle cost but lugging them back and forth to the grow shop gets old fast.

Sure beats buying 3 bottles a week like I'm doing now. Not concerned about the 20 dollar per bottle cost but lugging them back and forth to the grow shop gets old fast.
Yeah I agree.. Also how much can the plant intake as well.. The xl bags place by the intake of the fan seem to give me what I need..

I set my controller to 1500ppm early on and as they age increase it.

20160830_200331.jpg

Outs to the cobs connected. I used some silicone vacuum hose i had left as a little insulation inside the box. I didn't want any interference between the wires.
20160830_200331.jpg

Now i need some help. I'm a noob and not certain so i dont want to screw up now.

On the connection to the potentiometer, blue gets into the center terminal, white on the outside. It came with all 3 terminals soldered with a wire. The outside one by itself and the end stripped. The other two have shrink tube holding them together but only one wire stripped for connecting. I'm pretty certain that the center wire is the one stripped so i will be connecting it to the blue. The third wire will get a little tape to seal the end up.

Any critique is welcome! @arty zan , @BigSm0 @pop22 , does that sound correct?

2 more connections and i get to fill another bowl!

:smoking:

Back