Lighting Modular Cree COB build

The junction box was shown out of stock, i think. I bought the 120s for the same reason my first order. However, if i can cool them with pc fans that is an option. Or use them with a more suitable cob the next build?

Im glad i started this post!

1050ma on a 72 V cob is a lot of heat. You should be able to drive them upto 900ma on 120mm. So a little bit of dimming will help.
PC fan or oscillating fan will help a lot.

I think that it may be wiser to just use a 140 sink on these. I will be able to work on something around the smaller sinks. Thats for next time.

Do i just need to email the company website about a junction box @PhotonLabs ? Ill be finished shopping then.

I think that it may be wiser to just use a 140 sink on these. I will be able to work on something around the smaller sinks. Thats for next time.

Do i just need to email the company website about a junction box @PhotonLabs ? Ill be finished shopping then.
He will need to know your driver to get you the correct junction box

HLG-120H-1050B should work well for 2x 72 V cob.

Ordered this today. Now for the final couple pieces. I'm not going to rush, its fun piecing this together. Plus, I would have bought the wrong stuff without all the help!

Thank you!

I ordered a junction box from Northern Grow Lights, potentiometer installed, tonight along with the 140 sinks. A couple quick emails and i was done.

Customer service is top notch! I see them getting a lil more if dudeskis money too. They are going to be a huge asset to the community.

Thanks @PhotonLabs

I ordered a junction box from Northern Grow Lights, potentiometer installed, tonight along with the 140 sinks. A couple quick emails and i was done.

Customer service is top notch! I see them getting a lil more if dudeskis money too. They are going to be a huge asset to the community.

Thanks @PhotonLabs
Yes I dealt with them a few times and knew they would be a great fit and so I made arrangements for them to be a part of the community here and it is a great fit..

Back