Outdoor MI5 fem and Auto Assassin fem grow

You are most welcome, and I'll be here more than just a peek gonna get a chair and watch
And laike you said that are fast little buggers and can give you a great harvest year round

We did a cold run this winter and there were indoor and out door grows that were successful

i am gonna grow some auto assassins outside in the UK too, so will be interested in how your grow turns out, and how much ur assassins yeild. cheers

hi, im gonna grow 10 regular auto assassin seeds outside in the UK soon. So will be interested in how well ur grow go's and how much ur assassin yeild. btw it is gonna by my first grow too. cheers!

Update, Day 37.
Well the Mi5 seem to be doing pretty good over all and the Auto Assassin, well that is a different story..lol. My runt from the Assassin seems to be doing the best for that strain and I have 1 other that grew to a descent height but does not want to flower much. Not sure what is going on with her. Here are some pics

Mi5
View attachment 13931 View attachment 13932View attachment 13933View attachment 13934View attachment 13935

Auto Assassin
View attachment 13936View attachment 13937View attachment 13938View attachment 13939
The 2nd pic of Assassin is my runt and the last Assassin is the one that seems to not be doing much. There are a few pistols on her, but that's it.
Thanks for dropping by and I will try to give an update next week :smoke:

Thanks for the heads up and the encouraging words Brother. I am not sure what is up with my Assassin's, but they are a different strain than the Mi5 and I hope they start to flower good soon. All but the runt seem to be lagging (1 more than others) but time will tell. I am hoping that when I get my CMH it will improve all of them :D My HPS is just to hot this time of year.

Best of luck on your grow. I'm debating between the MI5 and A Assassins myself for a future grow. Seems to me that you prefer the MI5's over the AA's is that correct? What concerns me is the diversity in the MI5 phenos. I am surprised there are so many. I wish it were more stable.

I can't wait to see your end results. Looks can always be deceiving!

Looks can always be deceiving!
So very true kpex. I have seen some really nice Assassin's grown here. These just seem to be behind the Mi5 and shorter. I am sure they will take more time than the Mi5. They could turn out to be really nice or they could just not produce well. We will have to wait and see. I have not smoked either of these strains yet. That will decide the winner for me. Bag appeal and weight are nice, but the smoke is where it matters most to me. I will defo give a no bias smoke report sometime in July. I look forward to that post :D

Bag appeal and weight are nice, but the smoke is where it matters most to me. I will defo give a no bias smoke report sometime in July. I look forward to that post :D

As do I! Keep us posted. I grow for me, myself, and I. I don't necessarily judge by bag appeal or weight either - taste and "effect" are what I'm after. I like to have a mix of jars depending on needs. And I'm currently searching for a good sativa dom Auto strain. Would love to hear your comments on both those strains. I'm also looking into Stitch's Super Auto lineup....can't wait!

Thanks in advance!

Your grow will influnce my decision making....no pressure! No pressure at all!

Speed & Safety for them dwolf420.....:thumbs:

Gotta soft spot for Mi5 since I first saw her in mr.mc's grows last year.

Don't worry..AA might be a woofer..slow at first..then Wooooof....

fingers crossed.

I'm also looking into Stitch's Super Auto lineup....can't wait!
You and me both. I called a seed shop I deal with in Vienna yesterday and requested that they get "Chaze" from Flash seeds. Muddy Waters had grown some and said it was very Sativa high and the looks of the leafs said the same. I plan on getting some of that for my winter grow :D
Your grow will influence my decision making....no pressure! No pressure at all!
LOL...I have my fingers crossed on this crop and I am hoping for the best. I will hopefully get a working CMH light tomorrow and I think that will improve the end product. I really look forward to a full grow with the CMH and compare. I have 5 Mi5 and 5 Assassins I will grow this fall. My next crop will be Pakistan Ryder. I hope, Mr.Hopey Changey does not send any attack drones my way :lol:

Back