Outdoor MI5 fem and Auto Assassin fem grow

looking really good mate nice and healthy :D your auto assasins look to be the same size as mine (only I got mine in 0.5l pots untill sex), I started inspecting them for males/females yesterday but nothing yet, hopefull as you say over the next week or so.

did the inchworm eat any of the Mi5? I cant see any eaten bits in the photo, I had a few hungry hungry catapillers in the greenhouse last year, they love mossy genetics lol

I was lucky and got the little fucker before he did to much damage. The inch worm got the leaf on the left and my dumb ass had nute splash on the right View attachment 12595
I found some on my mint last week and sprayed them and my girls with pyrethrum but I guess the 1st dose did not get them because I found the inch worm the next day inside when the weather turned to shit.
I will be keeping a close eye on them for these little bastards and even more so on myself to avoid any further nute splashes

Thanks autovango, they are really starting to stretch out the past 2-3 days. I will upload some new pics on Mon or Tues. Where are you getting your seeds? I think the seed bank I go through in Austria has some Mi5. Here is their website http://en.seedfinder.eu/seedpolice/goto/hemcy.html
I really like this guy. Very reliable :)

i use dope seeds usually takes them 5 days to get here in US

Defiantly a male but possible hermi? :cry: I took my girls out for there 10-12 dose of sunshine love and noticed my one plant that had not begin to flower had some pollen sacks. I also think there is a possibility it is a hermi. The photo I took today is not the best, hopefully I can get a better pic of it later today. Any opinions on what this is? View attachment 12915

Now, you can make some little baby assassins
LOL. I thought about it Joe, but unfortunately I think I am going to kill it off today. I do not have the space to keep a boy without pollinating all my girls and I would really like to have a harvest of sensimilla. So as of now it looks like I will have to kill the little fella :( I feel bad, but I can get regular Assassin seeds if I want to breed as well as regular Mi5.

Nothing wrong with that! I wouldn't do much pollinating myself if I didn't mind sweating out seed delivery as much as I do. You've got a great start!

Back