Outdoor MI5 fem and Auto Assassin fem grow

Be prepared to up your nute levels soon.
But everything is looking great!

looking great dwolf420 :booya: seems they are loving the treatment
as TBM said though you may need to up the nute levels.
seems they are eating the lower fans, so she may need a dose of a good
bloom nute with some N in it. Should stop the yellowing.

none the less things are looking great :clap:

Thanks FD :D They will get fed tomorrow and I have some Hesi bloom complex and Hesi phosphorus plus that I have been giving in half dose's. I will give them a full dose tomorrow and hopefully they will stop feeding on the fan leafs :D

Be carefull on the AA´s. I got one too, but she didnt react very well on the bloom food. I also got the stuff from Hesi, but my plant got burned while my other plants(BigBang, White Dwarf) didnt take a harm...

Just to let u know ;)

They're lookin' good bro! You're about 3 weeks ahead of my AA's so watching your grow is encouraging. :peace:

Be carefull on the AA´s. I got one too, but she didnt react very well on the bloom food. I also got the stuff from Hesi
Thanks for the heads up on that ottomanfarmer :D . My AA's are definitely MUCH different from the Mi5 from what I am seeing. They are not getting enough nutes as you can see in the photos, but I will definitely be more cautious on the amounts I give them.

Thanks Joe Dirt :D

Alright, this might sound like a stupid question but I am so curious about this. As most of you know this is my 1st auto grow and I am very close to week 6 with my Mi5 and Assassin. All of them are flowering up very nice, very noticeable flower growth daily, but no smell at all. When I grow photos, they are stinky as hell when the flowers are this size. It seems these plants had more smell to them 2 weeks ago than now. Is this typical for autos? I am not worried, because it makes thing's more stealthy, I am just curious. Thanks in advance for any info :D

The smell is strain/pheno dependent. I have not grown either of those strains, so I can't comment. But all of my other autos stunk to high heaven; and I loved it. So its not an auto issue. I'm sure the smoke will still be good. Just give them some more time....

can't wait to see how it turns out! just bought a 10 pack of aa today and got 12 photo freebies as well. i just came back from mexico and my "caregivers" managed to kill just about 90% of my crop so i'm basically starting over.

Both of those strains have a rep for being easy on the nose. :)

Both of those strains have a rep for being easy on the nose. :)
Well that will make my girlfriend happy, but like most of us here, I LOVE the smell of good canna. It just seems so strange to have these girls busting out nice flowers with little to no smell..lol. They still have at least another 30+ days I figure and I am sure this could change between now and then. Time will tell. Sorry no update this week, not really much change other than they are looking more healthy, thanks to the advice from members on this thread :D I guess I can post 1 pic from last night when they were inside under the new CMH View attachment 14785
Well the Sun came out and I was able to get the girls out for a few hours and got a couple more pics
P6080044.jpg
[/IMG]
P6080044.jpg

P6080049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back