Outdoor MI5 fem and Auto Assassin fem grow

Heya Stanko! I am excited as all fuck about that assassin also. I think she might finish sometime mid/late July. She is just busting out with flowers everywhere. Hopefully she will be more photogenic in the next few weeks. She is already frosting up on the top 3 layers :D

I feel your excitement dude, i'm in a similar place. I have a little cheese that i think looks like she has a lot of sativa in her, that stands at 67cm :) haha shes winning.. lol just jesting.. she's about 10 days older than yours, but looks like a similar stage..

Hey Dwolf... great looking plants my friend! Dont really come through the outdoor threads too often but I see I might just have to start expanding! Great looking greenery!

Thanks JEMman! Do you have a new round of JEMs going this summer?

Haha...yep running at the momen Dwolf! Hopefully the turnout will be nice so I can stock up some seeds. Wanna get atleast 100 since I know that I like the smoke on them so much. That way I can also try my hand in sum personal use breeding!:toke:

Dwolf, they are looking fantastic.

I lst'd all mine so I think my tallest is about 7". LOL But, that was probably the best way to fit 8 plants in a 20" x 30" grow area, especially, when two of them are girls that didn't auto, taking up more than their share of space. :D

If I had a three footer, that thing would be wrapped all the way around the room! :crying:

Wanna get atleast 100 since I know that I like the smoke on them so much.
:lol:

beautiful plants mate! glad to see your still going good
Thanks brother. Had a big scare going on the past 3 days. Fuckin aphids and 2 weeks from harvest :no: I think I have them under control. They are on my girlfriends paprika and got onto 3 of mine that I know of. I kept them all outdoors for 24 hrs after giving them a few doses of pyrethrum. I cannot tell if any damage has been done if any and just keeping a real close eye on them :hump:

Back