Outdoor MI5 fem and Auto Assassin fem grow

Thanks for the tip and the link :D I was reading last night about aphids, thrips and other pesky flower lovers and came across a real interesting bio spray for these bugs as well as not leaving an odor or possible taste. And that was stinging nettles. Cover 1 quart nettles with water, cover and ferment for 3 weeks. Mix 1 part nettle tea with 7 parts water. Spray. I do not have time to make this up for this grow, but I will start up a batch this week for the next :D Thought you might like to add that one to your helpful organic list :smokebuds:

I am not sure where things went wrong, but it is obvious something did :( I cut a small bottom test nugget yesterday. For a quick dry and test today. Good and Bad results. The nugget itself was not that dense and very light (expected from early bottom) smell was a bit green still also, no surprise there either. The big shock to me was the 11 seeds I found! All of the seed I got for this crop were fem, 1 was a boy and detected early. Now that I look closer, it seems most if not all my plants have seeds. I really do not know how this is possible, unless they all some how hermied in front of me with no sign of pollen sacks anywhere. So I am a bit lost on what happened, and very disappointed in my results. No sinsemilla for me this summer :cuss: I guess the only plus from the test nugget was it got me much higher than I expected..lol. :smoke:

Ah mate I'm seriously gutted for you and completely surprised,your plants all looked wicked..you gonna start a new run with the seeds u got man?

Ah mate I'm seriously gutted for you and completely surprised
Thanks for the condolences brother :) I am just as surprised and still confused about what happened.
you gonna start a new run with the seeds u got man?
I will take some seeds from my largest and see what happens as an experiment. I figure they will more than likely be hermies though :( I am still trying to figure out what went wrong. I hope I will find out more when I harvest. I am thinking I will harvest Friday. I was going to let them go 70 days, but I guess 66-67 days will have to do. No sense in letting them produce more seed. So I will become the herbal abattoir soon and start again. I will update later this week or weekend with some photos.

Alot of time and hardwork goes into it mate so I feel your pain :-( and yeah man get em chopped on Friday and shed some light on what's gone wrong,it's strange that there all like that especially as there from a good breeder and were all feminized seeds..hopefully you can get a bit to smoke and get yourself a new batch running ASAP,one positive thing to take is that you grew them very well bro and you can do it again

Ever think you might have a neighbor thats putting out some pollen? They could be growing under your nose just like you are to them. I'm just thinking outside the box......

sounds like a another fem hermie story :( how ripe are the beans? test them carefully, expect hermies. I had hermies on my short stuff hbd & the 5 fem mi5 I had.

sounds like a another fem hermie story :( how ripe are the beans? test them carefully, expect hermies. I had hermies on my short stuff hbd & the 5 fem mi5 I had.

I was going to say.

If the seeds a really mature, dark tiger striped. The pollination happened at the beginning of flower. If they are pale and allot of them crush, it was late pollination. Might help you track down when it happened. If it was just that male's preflower pollen.

I was going to say.

If the seeds are really mature, dark, tiger striped. The pollination happened at the beginning of flower. If they are pale and allot of them crush, it was late pollination. Might help you track down when it happened. If it was just that male's preflower pollen.

Back