Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Thanks to Sukos Australian ass, I tried this way, and you see the results for yourself. Just kind of leave them above the fridge.

They're women, after all....they could be unhappy without notice lol

Glad someone learned something lol

I just drip water with a small syringe I took from my daughter's Tylenol bottle, once in the morning, once in the afternoon.

I do hate the "unknown" of seeds though. They're a pain in the ass lol

attaway ron bach....drowned the fuckas :crying: na good germ Technic man oi btw WHERES MY COD :frog: i do like this frog vlad :smoking:
I told the bitch if you really wanted fish I would send y'all some. Scallops, shrimp, lobster, longoli squid.

Get Skype

If they don't survive, Vlad, it's your fault.

I made another post because I forgot something in the first & second post...thanks, marijuana lol

I'm so pissed, plugged the ballast, nothing happened...Fuck you, vlad, it's your fault.

Yeah, sorry, i tend to drive people to alcohol mate... My fault. Did ya get the ballast going?

I'm quite handy with electrics if ya know what I mean. [emoji6]

Yeah, sorry, i tend to drive people to alcohol mate... My fault. Did ya get the ballast going?

I'm quite handy with electrics if ya know what I mean. [emoji6]
The fuse is fine, it even came with a replacement one.

They said there is a reset button on it. But I'll be damned if I see one. Be handy and help them lol

The rest of my seeds should be in this week, I can't wait!

So far, some beans have actually sprouted, the rest should pop up here in the next day.

The more I think about it, the more I just want to scrog 2 blue cheese and 2 of the Blueberry Ghost OG & both of the purple Afghan, in their own room

Back