Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Looking lovely, sir. Well, of course there are other good growers, just few far and in between. Last year I made an outdoor journal on another site, 2 weeks from harvest and I get banned for calling someone an idiot for adding 15 ml of cal mag into his 1 gallon res. What most seem to not understand is that passive hydroponics and actual hydroponics are meant to mimic growing in the dirt. The same ph levels, etc ARE the way to go. Not 5.8 ph and 1 ec.
Sure, it works, but you're going to run into problems and so on and so forth.
I've seen so many "good" growers recommend bad things to new people, and it's frustrating to say the least.

Hydro is the way to go & I wish I could be assed with it, if my job didn't require me to be gone for such long periods of time it would be my choice.

Would you happen to be looperton from GC? It's not a personal attack, btw. Thanks for your posts, gives me hope for these autos, as I'm still very convinced photo's are still the way to go. I hate not being able to top and clone etc. Plus, starting seeds is a real pain
Oh I understand 100 percent brother, and yes sir lol, that's me Looper!
I love my passive and active hydro love it love it.

Oh I understand 100 percent brother, and yes sir lol, that's me Looper!
I love my passive and active hydro love it love it.
I have a rdwc bucket, just have never set the shit up. I can't trust anyone close to me to know what they're doing, if something were to go wrong. I hardly even want to have to make my step dad fuck with my garden, because he's still stuck in the mother fucking 70s and thinks that there isn't a science behind what we're doing & that everything he does will be okay....he's a fucking idiot lol.

Case in point, my current scrog. If he would of left the shit how I told him to, it wouldn't look how it does now. 1/2 filled screen, because he thinks he knows so much, pisses me off even talking about it lol.

He uses miracle grow on his outdoor plants, if that tells you anything...

I have a rdwc bucket, just have never set the shit up. I can't trust anyone close to me to know what they're doing, if something were to go wrong. I hardly even want to have to make my step dad fuck with my garden, because he's still stuck in the mother fucking 70s and thinks that there isn't a science behind what we're doing & that everything he does will be okay....he's a fucking idiot lol.

Case in point, my current scrog. If he would of left the shit how I told him to, it wouldn't look how it does now. 1/2 filled screen, because he thinks he knows so much, pisses me off even talking about it lol.

He uses miracle grow on his outdoor plants, if that tells you anything...
Ahh, I see yes, I don't have anyone I trust either brother. Might I ask how long in between are you gone for? It more than 4 days nope you really couldn't .

I love a scrog too this is my first one here, things are well. Love it DWC SCROG
a4bf5c227fe29d5fdd73041cdd8c32c0.jpg
946e2aa0adb956945310151a429c81ae.jpg
0bc11ba9984ab902996296676618fa97.jpg
cc62d3f0b88bb1c913967b692320f15f.jpg
62963e3c1228d00a9e60202878bcbbad.jpg

Fuck yeah, man. Proper looking girls.

Usually gone for anywhere from 7-21 days, in the middle of the Atlantic.

How you liking the kind lights?
I actually love my KIND led brother. Love it.
I'll run Amare and Kind from this point on.

Back