Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Here's one of capts seeds he sent

Dinafem OG
59bffec58a59b532aa499dade38d3760.jpg

Sorry bud, just seeing this now... Did you get the ballast working yet? If not, it's probably a loose connection inside. There's not a lot in them TBH.. Unless it's a dimmable one or the coils have burnt out, probs loose wires.

Pm me if ya need me mate, it'll make my phone go ding! [emoji111]️

Sorry bud, just seeing this now... Did you get the ballast working yet? If not, it's probably a loose connection inside. There's not a lot in them TBH.. Unless it's a dimmable one or the coils have burnt out, probs loose wires.

Pm me if ya need me mate, it'll make my phone go ding! [emoji111]️
Nope, I just ordered another ballast lol plus they're going to warranty the other one out. Fuck having to wait, especially when it's only 100 bucks.

Popped 3x of these and both PAK & threw the seedlings under some blue spectrum light, all should be up within the next day or so now, I hope lol.

3e9c9bbe6b0189477f74a8e51daf6a6e.jpg

96aa7cb7499f784bbd31675badb41e91.jpg

Shit I can give my address and have nothing to worry about I have my medical card and have 3 years worth of post on these sites it's where I learned a lot of techniques on growing I love grass city
13b95c4e83213f9c83c081bfe870561c.jpg
7bfa53ee440f09a673299b5e0f1ef4e2.jpg
cbbb4622ccadeed028c02dde20cdea64.jpg
Nice, man! Wish cultivation were legal here. Sad that it isn't everywhere.

GrassCity is good, for just about nothing, besides the vault giving away auto seeds.
Since you're a member there, go there & look search for the vault Heisenberg & they will give you instructions to get some Mephisto seeds. I've found GrassCity to be full horrible information and suggestions to use low ph/ec, CFLs for full grows and cal mag, smh.

I even seen a fucking guy on there that threw a banana peel straight on top of his soil and called it organic....seriously....GC is horrible lol

I strictly ask Loki when I have questions he pretty experienced grows shine of the baddest ass autos anywhere I've seen. But thanks I want to grow some ailien x triangle kush. The vault was supposed to send but my wife didn't know she needed Jack to make note that it was me. So still no t-shirts even from the vault

I strictly ask Loki when I have questions he pretty experienced grows shine of the baddest ass autos anywhere I've seen. But thanks I want to grow some ailien x triangle kush. The vault was supposed to send but my wife didn't know she needed Jack to make note that it was me. So still no t-shirts even from the vault
Loki and A-Train are good guys over there, and there are a few more. Most of them are mediocre though, at best.
If I had a question, I would ask Capt Beef. The man has 30 years of growing experience & I've never seen so many nice sized autos before, especially to only be using a small 400w HPS.

Me, personally, I'm not a huge fan of forums, as I talk to a few others on Skype that know more about canna than just about everyone I've ever ran across on any forum. Believe me when I say most forums are a treasure trove of horrible information & shitty growers, sadly.

Looking lovely, sir. Well, of course there are other good growers, just few far and in between. Last year I made an outdoor journal on another site, 2 weeks from harvest and I get banned for calling someone an idiot for adding 15 ml of cal mag into his 1 gallon res. What most seem to not understand is that passive hydroponics and actual hydroponics are meant to mimic growing in the dirt. The same ph levels, etc ARE the way to go. Not 5.8 ph and 1 ec.
Sure, it works, but you're going to run into problems and so on and so forth.
I've seen so many "good" growers recommend bad things to new people, and it's frustrating to say the least.

Hydro is the way to go & I wish I could be assed with it, if my job didn't require me to be gone for such long periods of time it would be my choice.

Would you happen to be looperton from GC? It's not a personal attack, btw. Thanks for your posts, gives me hope for these autos, as I'm still very convinced photo's are still the way to go. I hate not being able to top and clone etc. Plus, starting seeds is a real pain

Back