Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

Subbed I was told I was getting some sent in my last order and than they said they where out of them so looking to my hands on some Mephisto beans.

Subbed I was told I was getting some sent in my last order and than they said they where out of them so looking to my hands on some Mephisto beans.
Send me a private message, I'm not sure about the rules here, didn't read them lol

This ducking thing yesterday somehow I screwed up and made two names one I shouldn't have I.gotta get it off today I go really by miltyburn

This ducking thing yesterday somehow I screwed up and made two names one I shouldn't have I.gotta get it off today I go really by miltyburn
Lmao

6 seeds were ready today to start life, all 3 Heisenbergs, 2 aliens, and the cookies.

d0af09360c2af1af62abd0a99b6d2aab.jpg

c5cae5da0d63346ba638198fc953dffa.jpg

a980e7a96c169c36fe16a4cae7ba99fb.jpg
f5494cb3e8c3e02df40da78289e2c823.jpg

Cups, because cups work lol

Wow why you call yourself sptupidnoob. You just showed me i never gem. All the way in a cup of water usually after 24 hours i put under paper towels. And spray for a day or so because i did'nt know yu could let them go all the way in the water. Shit those are some good genatics what about 40hours and you got those nice tails with the shell nice and soft. So thought old dog new trick. Thanks

I gotta figure out how to get rid of this second name for me im mostly known as miltyburn but my phone made me. Well done how know idea how it happened. My phone lost password i said for it to keep me logged in so i lost password and ended up making my email my aka. But It's my email. Feel free im gong to have my computer phone technology friend take of my name and email page but look under miltyburn. If you want to see what l've grown and whats going now.

I gotta figure out how to get rid of this second name for me im mostly known as miltyburn but my phone made me. Well done how know idea how it happened. My phone lost password i said for it to keep me logged in so i lost password and ended up making my email my aka. But It's my email. Feel free im gong to have my computer phone technology friend take of my name and email page but look under miltyburn. If you want to see what l've grown and whats going now.

You're giving away a lot of info here Mr Clark! [emoji13]

attaway ron bach....drowned the fuckas :crying: na good germ Technic man oi btw WHERES MY COD :frog: i do like this frog vlad :smoking:

Back