Indoor Mephisto/Dutch Passion/Dinafem Autos & some photos

well rons off to a good start looking at :smoking: i see theres a croud gathering in ya to nice one ron bach,like catching cod i expect ennit bach....oh btw ive started 2 new threads heres the links butty,good luck and may the force be with you.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/industrial-plant-haze-cbd.51033/

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/daiquiri-think-big.51034/

:hookah:
Thank you, I just subbed to them. We're going to have to show Junk and Skunk that autos aren't the worst type of genetics, as they seem to think lol.

890280faa0b5c801f4ab63ec7bb7df0b.jpg

Well, at least they stand behind the products they sell.

aye ron...hahaha autos are shite bach thats why after 28 and half years of growing mothers/cutts/fem photos myself...tbh i dont think i`ll ever look back !!!! :crying: what more does one want 80/90 days a pound or more of banging smoke from 400 candles :crying: ooooh but then again they dont stone u or get u high some daft fuckas say :crying: well ive been smashed constant from them for 18 months now,,,,,,,,,:crying: again lets not go there ffs or a shitfest will hapen no doubt :hookah: like i say only now my last lot is curing nicely....65 days im chopping again YUM YUM :frog:

aye ron...hahaha autos are shite bach thats why after 28 and half years of growing mothers/cutts/fem photos myself...tbh i dont think i`ll ever look back !!!! :crying: what more does one want 80/90 days a pound or more of banging smoke from 400 candles :crying: ooooh but then again they dont stone u or get u high some daft fuckas say :crying: well ive been smashed constant from them for 18 months now,,,,,,,,,:crying: again lets not go there ffs or a shitfest will hapen no doubt :hookah: like i say only now my last lot is curing nicely....65 days im chopping again YUM YUM :frog:
Lol how about 12 ounces in 75 days brother? Or 9 in 62

Man, I swear I tried to send that boy some auto seeds I have for him to try and he told me to keep them. He's a big fan of doing a long veg time, which I'm not. 2 months at the longest. I hate waiting. I bet you have so many jars of weed lol.

I don't even know how many days it's been since the two I have flowering started flowering lol. I honestly don't even keep track. Just go by the trichs. She'll tell me when she's ready to come down lol

Back