New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

that is a wonderful sight mate, a jar full of fine looking buds. well done bro :pass:

Cheers dude, I am very pleased to have enough in total to fill 3 1L jars!

Final update for Dr Feelgood By Short Stuff Seeds day 85 in soil and the last day of the flush:
Now it's time to just let her pot dry out nicely and chop her down.

A video showcasing her to give the true scale of this baby beast!

Her aroma is a fantastic blend of afghan and african reminiscences. Heavy spicy charas with a touch of anisee first fills the nostils, with a tail of intense fruit punch and distinct dieselly wild dark/blue forest berries which only grows in intensity when you touch the buds. @Froot n Fuel I think you asked about that but I forget to get back to you.

This one packs a very heavy hit, that is a full narcotic effect, with an initial rush of euphoric elated sedation that steadily tails into a very functional but heavy body and mind stone that lasts for hours. So far she has been far superior for treating my fibromyalgia than my gabapentin and duloxetine combined, with no pain for up to 5 hours after dosing with the possibility of almost 8 hours of relief from psychological issues.
This one ende up being 3 times the average top height with what seems like pretty high projected yeilds for one plant.

A few pics to showcase her size and dankness
IMG_20190212_203534.jpg
IMG_20190212_202926.jpg
IMG_20190212_202922.jpg
IMG_20190212_202918.jpg
IMG_20190212_202850.jpg
IMG_20190212_202808.jpg

Anyway guys I was so pleased with how this girl turned out, I shall be doing a full grow report when I get the time

Coming up is the update on the next rotation.

Update for the two battle plants:

Have started LST on both plants, done a tactical defol and began feeding a light grow mix. They're coming on well!

Nicole Cream Auto Seedstockers day 23 in soil:
IMG_20190212_203436.jpg
IMG_20190212_203219.jpg

Candy Dawg Auto Seedstockers day 23 in soil:
IMG_20190212_203231.jpg
IMG_20190212_203240.jpg

Update for my two other babies:

Northern Lights Auto Dope Seeds day 13 in soil:
Transplanted into 11L smart pot and given first water today. Making fine progress so far with no shock as far as I can tell
IMG_20190212_203348.jpg

Auto Kalashnikov Dope Seeds day 5 in soil: We have life here, and she seems to be doing pretty well in her starter soil.
Soon I will be transplanting her into Biobizz Coco with some TNC Mychorr Max (apparently the soil one works well with coco) to start learning some hydroponics.
IMG_20190212_203406.jpg

Anyway guys peace out and thanks for checking in! :bighug:

Things have been a little hectic recently with all that's happened so I appreciate the continued support despite not being as active on here as I would like.

@Iriee Vibez cheers for the good vibes and encouragement btw :d5: always appreciate it coming from you when I've seen the beasts you've produced!

what a girl! start to finish she has put on show mate, stacked buds that look super dense! aromas sound right up my street too bro and a heavy narcotic effect always desirable :drool:

kicking ass man keep up the great work :pighug:

Wow! That Dr Feelgood is amazing! You've really knocked it out of the park with that one. Sounds like exactly the kind of smoke I'm after. Yet another one to add to the list!

Wow! That Dr Feelgood is amazing! You've really knocked it out of the park with that one. Sounds like exactly the kind of smoke I'm after. Yet another one to add to the list!

Cheers dude I am really pleased. Buds are super dense but also fluffy from the lows I've been trimming off periodically.

Honestly I'm really impressed with all these autos I've grown, and next I have a choice between popping a Black Skull Seeds Pineapple Gum or a Short Stuff Pink Grapefruit.

I want to plant the pink Grapefruit but it's meant to be a space hungry monster so it may have to be the pineapple gum. Damn I love Dope Seeds freebies, sometimes you can up getting 8-9 for 5/6 but the extra strains really make it difficult to choose. This time round I paid £17, got 5 different strains and 9 seeds total. And the seeds have always been fresh so if you ever want to expand the seed bank all at once they seem a good option

Would appreciate your help actually bro as I will soon have the Auto Kalashnikov going in some Bio-Bizz Coco so I'll probs need some pointers :d5::pass:

what a girl! start to finish she has put on show mate, stacked buds that look super dense! aromas sound right up my street too bro and a heavy narcotic effect always desirable :drool:

kicking ass man keep up the great work :pighug:

Literally dude, weirdest thing about it is she is almost about as indica as a auto can get and yet she stacked on like a sativa. I doubt I could recreate her reliably unless I took all but one cola and tried to forced her to hermaphrodite fert and get her to produce seeds and then selectively breed the bigger males and the strongest females down 5 generations and try to produce a stable giant version which would be really cool if I had the set up I'm after yet! But right now I can only dream and ramble stoned on a forum haha :crying:

Still plan on packing out the tent with Dr. Feelgood soon even if they don't get big they're supposed to be pretty reliable in finishing closer to 70 than 100 days and from that tester I know are the perfect smoke and reckon filling as many jars as I can before I have to take down the tent for a couple months to get the work done in my house.

And let me tell you even if it's not for long I am reluctant to take down all the tent so I will be setting up the small one upstairs lol

Dr Feelgood came down at 86 days old and seems to have produced a lot of big, fluffy, resin dripping nugz.

A pic of all her buds laid out and a few close-ups.
IMG_20190213_191614.jpg
IMG_20190213_191635.jpg
IMG_20190213_191628.jpg

Her aroma is like Blueberry Diesil and a lot of Charas. Greet stuff absolutely bursting with flavour and a heavy euphoric opium-like narcotic full body stone that is not unlike the Thai sticks we seldom find anymore that may or may not have been laced with opium!

We also have a pic of her tap root and primary root system (as much as I could salvage) left out overnight and dried a little. As you can see, suspending her taproot in a plastic pot with the bottom cut off above the soil level has allowed for a far larger taproot than you would normally see in a 11l pot. Pretty cool.
IMG_20190214_174755.jpg

And then we see the tent all cleaned up with the fresh rotation, with Nicole Cream Auto day 25 (BACK LEFT), Candy Dawg Auto Day 25 (FRONT LEFT), Northern Lights Auto day 15 (BACK RIGHT), and Auto Kalashnikov day 7 (FRONT RIGHT) and you can see my jalapeno, basil and calendula ticking over too lol. Feels good to have a fresh tent!

Anyway peace out AFN

Back