New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Totally man, and all up the street when working in the tent lol
i had just done a dab and so forgot to mention the aroma but it’s cheese essense has finally began to come in haha

It’s that distant dank that you can always smell in a British park in summer. An Awesome punch of sour cheese and damp forest.
But then you get up close and you smell the trees themselves; Nutty pine forest and bitter citrus peel.

Best bit is is you russle the leaves, the aroma mingles into mind-boggling goodness.
Quoting the movie Pineapple Express quite frankly it smells like “gods’ Vagina.”
:woohoo:
Sounds dreamy mate! I've been looking at some cheese strains but can't quite make up my mind. Heard good things from some friends about Blue Cheese but they were speaking only the photo variety. Royal Queen do an auto but I've not seen many people growing it. Might just be stuck in a Meph Head world over on AFN though.

Sounds dreamy mate! I've been looking at some cheese strains but can't quite make up my mind. Heard good things from some friends about Blue Cheese but they were speaking only the photo variety. Royal Queen do an auto but I've not seen many people growing it. Might just be stuck in a Meph Head world over on AFN though.
Not that I'm shitting on Mephisto, they're clearly fantastic, just conscious that there are other breeders out there and it's easy to forget that on AFN!

Not that I'm shitting on Mephisto, they're clearly fantastic, just conscious that there are other breeders out there and it's easy to forget that on AFN!

I ain’t much of a cheese person myself, too often the cheese aroma overtakes all the other aroma. Like in so many batches of Blue Cheese or Sweet Cheese Ive bought bigger than 2 ounces top bud you’d end up with some buds really nice and distinct aroma and others just strong cheese despite it being the same in all other respects.
I’m not sure what causes it

I have smoked a few Mephisto strains and they are really nice but there is certain things for me to consider like price of seeds and while their strains are crazy, I can get something i enjoy just as much for half or quarter the price from various places now.

Back in the day though so few breeders had any decent auto genetics so ofc they earned their reputation for a reason!

That said i am going to be getting some of their Jedi kush/skywalker type stuff when i get the chance as i’m a star wars fan i want to see what sort of grass it inspired haha

Little update for my garden, Not a lot of time so i’ll make it short but sweet

Greta day 65 looking great and nearly ready to flush
2C8B7DF6-AEAD-472A-9A25-E8897351E611.jpeg
1ACB069F-F972-49F7-A265-D05613A9C4EF.jpeg

Tilda day 51 starting production with small amounts of frosting cropping up and bud sites coming on nicely!
7FD8C177-C519-49A4-B3E7-972B36B865E8.jpeg

Broomehilda day 39 doing so well and starting to enter into flower. Nice structure and decent node distance for WW
55E89FF6-9E66-4E43-AC76-9F0ED7A83E5D.jpeg
A17C6010-B9B6-497E-AA96-5A14B24B7DBE.jpeg

Amelia day 30 shooting so far ahead of everyone else. Have done lots of LST and a little more super cropping to control height but she’s set up to be a beast. She already is.
E3A58FD5-329E-4C21-AC00-FC8277C0EA85.jpeg
BE23E269-8A14-4CE5-9CCD-B014430D6F1E.jpeg
5221384B-5D9A-4962-BC1A-A4B330B26629.jpeg
99CC940D-073D-4B39-93D2-A7F379ABACB9.jpeg

Augusta day 22 started LST on her four colas, starting with the more developed older ones and will start on younger growth soon.
2B3154E2-3219-43B6-A76B-61B2D9173AF9.jpeg
6F01F934-4E55-46A5-A214-5DBAEEB50352.jpeg

Peace

Improved upon my feeding schedules creating a base Biobizz/ Vitalink Calmag Autoflowering schedule template shown below. @archie gemmill does this look okay to you mate?
D7E33FE0-41F6-4D48-9AE6-2472A94AC4E2.jpeg

Tilda is also showing nice amounts of frost coming in far earlier than Val did.
Her aroma is also twice as strong, and she is responding to the feed far better than her sister ever did.
5171AB5F-5AA1-470C-8EBB-1DFF89BBEA07.jpeg
E2FCA58E-11B6-464C-81E9-34A8971FD704.jpeg

Also Vals bud in the jar. Dry weight was around 1 oz and while she smells lovely and does have a pretty nice high already she isn’t the best smoke at all and so will be going into a batch of Xmas Eddies after a couple of days in the jar since i don’t think there’s most point curing to smoke and i kinda just want to get rid of it and make room for Greta in the jar before i can get some better ones.
DB5C0355-210F-4218-9C28-9B7515E7673E.jpeg
B240B54B-0ADA-4F4B-B7ED-376C1FF18A3A.jpeg

Improved upon my feeding schedules creating a base Biobizz/ Vitalink Calmag Autoflowering schedule template shown below. @archie gemmill does this look okay to you mate?
View attachment 989357

Tilda is also showing nice amounts of frost coming in far earlier than Val did.
Her aroma is also twice as strong, and she is responding to the feed far better than her sister ever did.View attachment 989359View attachment 989360

Also Vals bud in the jar. Dry weight was around 1 oz and while she smells lovely and does have a pretty nice high already she isn’t the best smoke at all and so will be going into a batch of Xmas Eddies after a couple of days in the jar since i don’t think there’s most point curing to smoke and i kinda just want to get rid of it and make room for Greta in the jar before i can get some better ones. View attachment 989361View attachment 989358
Looking great. I know Val had her problems but yeah, at least you'll have some cracking eddies to keep you going through the holidays. Got any favourite recipes? I get too nervous about potency when cooking and always just end up making coco butter and eating it straight. Not exactly a delicious treat but it does the job. My friend managed to get some gummies over from the US recently and they were great, it was great being able to know exactly what dosage one was consuming. Maybe one day we'll see products like that on these shores.

Plants look good,schedule looks good :thumbsup: i just hope not to see to many about on day 104 :smokeit:
Keep er lit
:pighug:

Yeah, the last thing i’d want is any plant to be taking up a full 1/3 of a year!

Still i have seen some guys with autos that aren’t autos and so forth so thought it’s good to have the spare room.

Looking great. I know Val had her problems but yeah, at least you'll have some cracking eddies to keep you going through the holidays. Got any favourite recipes? I get too nervous about potency when cooking and always just end up making coco butter and eating it straight. Not exactly a delicious treat but it does the job. My friend managed to get some gummies over from the US recently and they were great, it was great being able to know exactly what dosage one was consuming. Maybe one day we'll see products like that on these shores.

I do know of ways to get cheeba chews and so forth over here, just need to know where to look. Surprisingly good value for money when a full chew (think they’re like 30mg) is enough to keep me happy all day!

But i too long for the days where i can just pick up a pack at the corner coffee shop

hopefully will be making up a big batch of butter this evening to get the treats ready for the festivities.

@NiceOption if you get up and running with a rosin press in the future then check out the rosin chocolate recipes from Man O Green - seems like the easiest way to make properly dose edibles and the result is supposedly incredibly tasty. i can't wait to get involved!

@Medimadness lovely update from the garden. lots of happy girls. did your RH come down? i think i'm gonna order a humidifier myself, i can't get much above 45% with open water containers in the cupboard, and i'll want to take the domes off the seedlings today or tomorrow.

Back