New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Will do a nice white light update for her tomorrow before she goes on flush :)

Happy days when the plants are telling you it’s nearly time to be dried and cured but then the real patience test will begin!!

It is indeed my third tent now, though until february’s grow battle i will only be having the bigger tent and one of the 60x60s going as i want to be able to dedicate the bigger tent when the time comes so no more germing until mid january no matter how much i want to, i have to wait till i get the Seedstockers Candy Dawg Kush as im going to grow 4/6 of them to give me a few options to enter. Gonna take a lot of planning and experimenting with different training to get the size and shape i’ll be happy with!
That’s awesome! What battle did you enter? I bravely entered the Cob battle and the General battle, still can’t believe I did it. I hope I can harvest before Feb 1, that’s for sure, or I might have to run the second tent for a bit.

That’s awesome! What battle did you enter? I bravely entered the Cob battle and the General battle, still can’t believe I did it. I hope I can harvest before Feb 1, that’s for sure, or I might have to run the second tent for a bit.

I’m doing the Seedstockers Grower of the year 2019, which is perfect since i discovered them last month i’ve had my eye on the Candy Dawg Kush for its huge potential and excessive thc production. 22% average is pretty damn high but with a body stone? Yes please!

did you get you Cobs from cobshop? If so what do you make of them? They don’t look like the well built expensive cobs i have my eye on but if they work just as well I think im going to go with the budget option because they’re considerably better priced

I need to get 3/4 3000k Cobs for the battle too, to supplement my light system since i will have the considerably more headroom I want to make sure they get just what they need!

Very cool! Yes, I got the cobshop cobs. I am in love with them, and so are the ladies. My girls were all started under blurple, they’ve only had cobs for the past 30 days or so.

Although I don’t have the expensive cobs you are referring to (which ones are those), these seem to be very well made, and they weren’t cheap either LOL.

Day 33 for Amelia (Dr Feelgood):
This plant is just getting little ridiculous, my bigger grow space can’t come soon enough!

She is as tall as she is wide, and far taller than any of my other indicas so far. She is set up to be a superior yielded as she seems to like nute levels far higher than any other auto i’ve grown to date.

Her root system has almost filled out the pot and roots are working there way back up and binding everything very well.
She practically drinks up the water as soon as it’s given which makes giving her dry periods a lot easier since she will get one even between daily feeding

She has shown sex, but all this growth is still very much vega and not flores so i have no idea how big she will end up but it will be BIG!
Definitely going to be growing this one as my daily eve smoke, especially if the smoke is what i remember it to be I believe this will be the strain i choose to cultivate some seeds and experiment with feminisation.

E45684DD-85CA-47D8-A9EF-A54173630DB3.jpeg
DABAB29C-BA1D-4058-B5F7-65DBA29E6223.jpeg

Peace guys :)

Very impressive plant, man! Looks like she could be a strong bud producer! Nice work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Very cool! Yes, I got the cobshop cobs. I am in love with them, and so are the ladies. My girls were all started under blurple, they’ve only had cobs for the past 30 days or so.

Although I don’t have the expensive cobs you are referring to (which ones are those), these seem to be very well made, and they weren’t cheap either LOL.

Compared to say the marshydro full spec cob for example the build quality doesn’t quite stand-up but But i’m sure the output is perfect and everything and they are also 100 dollars less so that settles it.

Compared to most COBs i’ve seen they are probably the best priced so i’m glad your thread alerted me to them.

I’m going to buy one next month for the battle and use it on the plant i’m entering and compare results

Very impressive plant, man! Looks like she could be a strong bud producer! Nice work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I think so too, if only i had the separate space available to glaze a cola with some pollen from a friends Dr. Feelgood otherwise i would the way she’s set to produce as it would still leave me with plenty to smoke too!

Update for Tilda (Blueberry Auto Zamnesia Seeds) day 54 in soil:

Made some more small adjustments to LST, using cable tie, string and safety pins to open up the many budsites to the light.
2D072CE3-C8C2-4A63-B0E2-51F351549384.jpeg
EF74A465-F8AA-42BA-8CCB-1ED990D5FE2A.jpeg

She is drinking huge amounts and developing frost and buds so much better than Val ever did with density and aroma superior already.
She’s pumping out lots of thick, bright white pistils and the stretch has begun!

Day 33 for Amelia (Dr Feelgood):
This plant is just getting little ridiculous, my bigger grow space can’t come soon enough!

She is as tall as she is wide, and far taller than any of my other indicas so far. She is set up to be a superior yielded as she seems to like nute levels far higher than any other auto i’ve grown to date.

Her root system has almost filled out the pot and roots are working there way back up and binding everything very well.
She practically drinks up the water as soon as it’s given which makes giving her dry periods a lot easier since she will get one even between daily feeding

She has shown sex, but all this growth is still very much vega and not flores so i have no idea how big she will end up but it will be BIG!
Definitely going to be growing this one as my daily eve smoke, especially if the smoke is what i remember it to be I believe this will be the strain i choose to cultivate some seeds and experiment with feminisation.

View attachment 990334 View attachment 990335

Peace guys :)
Fantastic work as always, yep you lucked on with her, looks like a fine candidate for breeding!

Back