New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

@archie gemmill cheers man, yeah pretty pleased with the plants feeding schedule now as i’m not seeing the same problems this time round.

was just wondering if this chart you sent me the other day was for photos or autos? it just looks a little different to the one i got sent with the try pack with fewer weeks and stuff.
3391C7DF-A4D9-4B4A-BA9A-2DF52E597DD2.jpeg

i been using biobizz nutes for 6,7 years.ive never had a schedule in my hand till a few weeks ago,got sent this with alg a mic.every nute makers schedule are for photos,and the first 2 weeks are repeated for however many weeks you veg.week 3 or flowering phase on that schedule refers to the 12/12 flip.so its a kinda bonkers to start with.
there is another schedule slightly different for all mix soil.
this is about my most filled in old schedule....i have a habit of just crossing off the days.
schedule walter day 75.JPG

with my just popped ghost toof im having a bash at this
3 part with mollasses feed schedule.JPG

as you can see ive done well filling it out so far....but i will do ,just poke me with a stick if needs be.
:pighug:

Greta's looking fantastic. Very handsome colas! Must be near the end. What do you reckon, couple of weeks?

Yeah man can’t be long now, trichs are like 90% cloudy now and pistils are primarily orange, maybe a few more days and i’m going to slap her on clean water.

A case of watching atm but from what she’s displaying i think it’s very soon! Exciting times!

Update for Greta day 64 in soil:

The end is in sight! she has largely recovered from the NPK deficiency since improving her feeding schedule.

Around 75% of her pistils are now orange/brown and almost all of her trichs have clouded up nicely already.

I believe she will be getting feed for another few days and then whacked on a 8 day clean water flush.

Here’s lots of pics showing off her lovely colas and colouring.
A853E7F1-4DA5-4889-A1C8-409BB9C3BF79.jpeg
3E86C33C-93A0-485F-892E-E56CBB61AB39.jpeg
6396BF27-9238-47FB-8AA9-FFBD492B84AF.jpeg
B1C8401A-D1AC-431C-92BA-9EF3B59D7DDF.jpeg
B3B498DC-A1BB-4420-97C6-99F6D7527D56.jpeg

Looks like she’ll be ready to chop just before the new year. Some fresh grown bud for a fresh new year

Update for Greta day 64 in soil:

The end is in sight! she has largely recovered from the NPK deficiency since improving her feeding schedule.

Around 75% of her pistils are now orange/brown and almost all of her trichs have clouded up nicely already.

I believe she will be getting feed for another few days and then whacked on a 8 day clean water flush.

Here’s lots of pics showing off her lovely colas and colouring.
View attachment 988676 View attachment 988677 View attachment 988673 View attachment 988674View attachment 988675

Looks like she’ll be ready to chop just before the new year. Some fresh grown bud for a fresh new year
Nice n frosty! Must be stinking up your room!

Nice n frosty! Must be stinking up your room!

Totally man, and all up the street when working in the tent lol
i had just done a dab and so forgot to mention the aroma but it’s cheese essense has finally began to come in haha

It’s that distant dank that you can always smell in a British park in summer. An Awesome punch of sour cheese and damp forest.
But then you get up close and you smell the trees themselves; Nutty pine forest and bitter citrus peel.

Best bit is is you russle the leaves, the aroma mingles into mind-boggling goodness.
Quoting the movie Pineapple Express quite frankly it smells like “gods’ Vagina.”
:woohoo:

Back