New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Cheers man appreciate the reassurance though.
But yeah definitely, i think i overestimated the potency of the “light mix” i bought, will have to go easy in future. Got another couple seedlings on the go so at least i have the experience for them now!
learn as you go pal also these journals are always something to go back to for future reference

learn as you go pal also these journals are always something to go back to for future reference

Definitely. it’s why as disorganised of a person i am I actually tidied up my updates!
Thought since I’m doing a continuous grow i’m going to need a place i don’t lose track of all the different strains i’ve grown and how they’ve responded and so forth. So when i go back to them it’s not like going in blind.
Growing your own weed is one way to make a stoner more organised and tidy when you’re worrying about the plants for sure haha! :smoking:

dont panic,never panic :coffee::smoking:and mull it over for a bit.
swimming/running/cycling clubs often know someone whos cheap.my local university are giving the staff lunchtime rub downs,notice boards full of allsorts of treatments and sessions at knockdown prices.
couple of years ago was a flushing thread 100's pages long,finally decideded on 3 terms flushing,cleansing,leeching terminology and gubbins :dizzy:techniacally flushing is 3 times the pot volumn so 15-21 L through a 5-7L pot.
ive never flushed.ive burnt the shite outa plants a few times,they lived so all good :smoking:they quite hard to kill after the 21 day mark.
burnt tips and cupped leaves are a sign,a sign from the plant to you (ya see they do talk,just most o the time we dont listen)not to do it again.a drink of water no nutes come next feeding the same amount as you usually do,after that 1/2 or 3/4 strenght and take it from there.good thing is the plant isnt mega dark green.
its bushed out lovely for you :thumbsup: dont feel bad,some of the pro growers feel they aint pushing the feeds hard enough if they havnt got a bit of tip burn.
how to organize your thread...use threadmark...see it at the bottom of posts beside edit/report ?
like so see its like a lil bookmark :thumbsup: when you have a few of them click on threadmarks at the top of the page its like a quick find i did a lot of them here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-gemmills-trophy-cabinet.51671/page-102
keep er lit
:pighug:

dont panic,never panic :coffee::smoking:and mull it over for a bit.
swimming/running/cycling clubs often know someone whos cheap.my local university are giving the staff lunchtime rub downs,notice boards full of allsorts of treatments and sessions at knockdown prices.
couple of years ago was a flushing thread 100's pages long,finally decideded on 3 terms flushing,cleansing,leeching terminology and gubbins :dizzy:techniacally flushing is 3 times the pot volumn so 15-21 L through a 5-7L pot.
ive never flushed.ive burnt the shite outa plants a few times,they lived so all good :smoking:they quite hard to kill after the 21 day mark.
burnt tips and cupped leaves are a sign,a sign from the plant to you (ya see they do talk,just most o the time we dont listen)not to do it again.a drink of water no nutes come next feeding the same amount as you usually do,after that 1/2 or 3/4 strenght and take it from there.good thing is the plant isnt mega dark green.
its bushed out lovely for you :thumbsup: dont feel bad,some of the pro growers feel they aint pushing the feeds hard enough if they havnt got a bit of tip burn.
how to organize your thread...use threadmark...see it at the bottom of posts beside edit/report ?
like so see its like a lil bookmark :thumbsup: when you have a few of them click on threadmarks at the top of the page its like a quick find i did a lot of them here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/archie-gemmills-trophy-cabinet.51671/page-102
keep er lit
:pighug:

Cheers for the help just what i needed. To be fair if that wasn’t a flush really i basically just washed out the feed i gave her this morning with a couple litres of good old water and to be fair theyre looking better already.
I am kinda also one of those that done really mind a little tip burn from time to time but it’s the 90 degree leaf points that i didn’t like

Also good point on the threadmarking, i’m not sure why i haven’t got round to using it yet

Your ladies are looking lovely. Isn’t it nice to grow your own medicine? I am enjoying the process immensely. I love to learn and there is so much to know. So many people here who are generous with their knowledge.

I’m especially loving the blueberry (Val?). Excited to see the harvest on that one.

@davisgirl :welcome: Thanks, my girls a little bit of camera hogs so they love the adulation :biggrin:

But yeah i’m the same, i love growing and you can do it all yourself but the reassurances and tidbits you get on here are invaluable! We all have our weak points (mine is feeding) so just having a few voices chime in makes all the difference.

I am also really looking forward to harvest, everyday the smell becomes just a touch more unbearably delicious. Val is a very rewarding plant for a new grower so far! :bighug:

Hey all, an update with a slightly happier vibe today :bighug::vibes:

Update for Blueberry Val, day 47 in soil.
As I woke this morning I popped my head into a tent with much happier plants. Val showing such significant improvement after overfeeding and a couple litres of water washed through. Some leaves are praying and clawing is dissappearing quite quickly. Will have to go easy.
B5BD82EE-559E-4763-A4C8-510198622D12.jpeg

She’s continuing to pack weight on and calyxes of budsites are slowly merging to form the colas.
42C03EE0-8354-4FA9-9B5D-00BE55F66680.jpeg

Every passing day, aroma in the tent thickens, the lively fruity tones mixing with the wild garlic like aroma of Greta but still that summer floral forest clearing distinctive and almost cleansing. Can’t say enough that by smell alone she is a pretty close approximation of her mother lineage. The smell reminds me of when i was 18 years old and first visited Rotterdam before that damn law changes.
5F288941-E941-41E8-966E-932849F61169.jpeg

Update for Critical Cheese Greta, day 36 in soil.
Also looking a helluva lot better today after similar treatment as Val along with a similar remedy and she’s really coming into flower now.
By the time i feed her next she’ll be switched on to bloom feeding regimen.

A54D90C5-ECB8-43A7-A30C-F3F7F5393CB2.jpeg

As i mentioned above the smell is wild garlic but with elements of pine forest and earthy cow pat, which makes for an intoxicating scent to this country boy who grew up near a dairy farm and a southern pine forest.
The Flowers are also quite pretty and growing as the smell does.
A54D90C5-ECB8-43A7-A30C-F3F7F5393CB2.jpeg

Will do a little update on Tilda and Broomehilda later this evening.

peace and love

Attachments

• C864F5BC-788D-4D80-B01E-256544E3A40D.jpeg
    C864F5BC-788D-4D80-B01E-256544E3A40D.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 68
Just a quick update for Val and Greta here. Days 48 and 38 respectively. almost complete recovery, able to be returned to a much lighter bloom feeding regimen for them both upon the next watering.
E3C8B4FD-1326-42AC-A1A8-833769983966.jpeg

C7EA7583-BB2F-41EE-9D05-FB6B06668B24.jpeg
35DA3AD2-1F5C-4F45-899D-08E9C4FB455D.jpeg

Update for Tilda, Day 23 in soil.
Making fine progress so far, as of yet. internodal spacing is good, and she’s redirected upward growth to the new 6 nodes. Looking good, will begin LST the moment i transplant from the 2 Litre into final smart pot in the next few days as i feel that the time is coming and i don’t want to leave her in there too long.
17EF312E-5C66-4171-80CC-4490E00E2AD9.jpeg

02F99800-5A6D-400C-9509-F85F24910BDA.jpeg

Update for Broomehilda, day 11 in soil.
Coming on we’ll along the timeline, seems to be doing very well. first true leaves are there in development and second set coming through.
D0D7C159-B297-4C4B-828D-AA3FCBF0B129.jpeg

BB80D3F5-6ED8-4953-A15A-B92D92DC8E1F.jpeg

Back