New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

@NiceOption i don’t really mind saying where i am because i live in a green friendly city in the south west, which is pretty obviously Bristol lol

There’s lots of choice here but the trouble i’ve found is lack of space at low income therapy which kinda sucks. Plenty of £60 a session places though

but i too see it as pretty normal, i’ve been dealing with depression and social anxiety long before i ever had any physical problems and if you read my public profile learnt over the years to just be open about that stuff and now tbh i see emotional repression/suppression as a more abnormal behaviour that needing someone who can help you lol
Couldn't have put it better myself. It's easier to be open in the long run.

Most will have a waiting list, but turnover can be quite high and if you're on the waiting list, you might find that it's a shorter wait than it would be on the NHS anyway.

Worth looking into IMO, nothing to lose.

i was just wondering if any of you experience toppers out there think this one is about ready at day 20? was just gonna pinch the very top early on and then LST in the near future

image.jpg

@Rollin_along i think i saw that you top quite often, do you have anything to weigh in?

i was just wondering if any of you experience toppers out there think this one is about ready at day 20? was just gonna pinch the very top early on and then LST in the near future

View attachment 975308

@Rollin_along i think i saw that you top quite often, do you have anything to weigh in?
It's in the window for topping, she looks really short and tight internodal height. How many nodes are you going after? I'm trying 6 on my latest girl. I topped at 4th node then removed bottom two that never see the light of day.

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

Update for Greta (C.C.) day 34 in soil.
Sh’s really come on since i practiced supercropping on a few side branches that had moved into darkened positions to try and increase the quality of their offering. i mainly just wanted to mess about with super cropping before i try it on a main structure next time around.

AF21C92B-8D17-4D60-8994-35EF36382F63.jpeg

Things aren’t quite as level as i’d like but tbh i don’t mind if the two main colas are a bit higher when you consider everything else is side branching!
F771500E-6250-4AEF-AAE0-C18775504C35.jpeg

Definitely a strange structure i’ve developed with all the training technique practice lol!
As you can see below she’s also flowering quite a lot now as she’s coming halfway into week 2 of flowering. I am going to hold off on switching her onto bloom feed for a bit as she’s still doing a bit of veg growth.
96714EDD-0674-4290-8ECA-A1DCFD7B5BA9.jpeg

Also White widow broomehilda is fine, developing first true leaves and all that. Stretching has stopped at a good place an will pot her up to a 2L i’m the next few days depending on what she tells me

92E126EE-06DA-4CFE-82E2-59EC5C18C4CC.jpeg

Quick evening update for Val. just did some defoliation, removing as little as possible while opening all budsites to the light without over stressing at this point of flowering.
That is the last defoliation i want to be doing at this point of this plants lifecycle and i probably should have trimmed her earlier but i doubt i’ve done her any harm. left as many of her solar panels in place as i could while still accomplishing what i set out for
7BD44DBB-A92D-408F-BF0C-961068CBBB48.jpeg
5EBCEAB7-3AEC-462B-B127-93BCC00E9EFC.jpeg
8063CA9E-2F5A-4EB5-9981-2C480F5EE5A2.jpeg

Back