New Grower Medimadness’ rotating garden of lunacy.

Another update because Greta started stinking so much after feeding i had to love her over to the flowering tent. now that Val is reaching her max size i was a little more comfortable putting her in there but i’ll have to be careful greta doesn’t get shielded.

the lights core coverage is only a slight bit smaller than that of the tent so with a little fiddling got everything covered.
580CC00F-D0AB-41B4-9DEA-FCFE4F3CC9D1.jpeg

Opened up working space in the veg tent though so i’ll be able to get another bean in the soil by the time val is nearing the end of the cycle but i’ll have to let her tell me when it’s time to pop another. Don’t want to be too eager
F5F815F5-C28D-4767-9BCE-399E94DE3F16.jpeg

Hopefully nothing else pops up and i can chill and watch He-Man beat the most stoned villain of the universe

Little update for Tilda, day 21. showing good recovery growth after topping yesterday. Internodal distancing is still really tight so i’m doing a bit of light training to stretch he just a little bit in prep to bend.
B841A9A3-99DE-4175-BCBC-714472BEF2F6.jpeg
AFD47445-9CFE-4801-A639-C7A17B385272.jpeg
2A5E8BCA-641C-4439-BA68-281441D88C98.jpeg

Update for White Widow Broomehilda day 9 in soil.
Transplanted into what i think is a 5-7L pot, it’s a strange old one from the 80s so i’m not really sure lol. just needed somewhere to plonk her as she managed to fill out the 200ml pot before even developing aged finger leaves. May just keep her in that pot and see why happens
3C5C30FB-EE18-4382-A6EE-DA61E24D6CE4.jpeg

Okay so a bit of an update on the two plants in flower who’ve been over fed
2424E783-C59F-42E3-9DC9-CD55F9D56527.jpeg

Val is 46 days in soil and this morning i noticed signed of over feeding, namely what i think is nitrogen toxicity. Flushed her with 2.5L of plain water, and she’s perked up since then but you can see a little bit of clawing and stuff on new growth which i hope should ease in the next few days. Going to have to go very easy on the feed for her i think. Started feeding too early no doubt as it’s only mild and seems to have been an accumalative issue. Live and learn, over zealous feeding seems to be a common trait, and thought i was immune since i understand that feeding is more like giving kids multivitamins as opposed to food.
3BBB392C-7222-4F7D-A0D0-5EDCC8596266.jpeg
6228D9EA-6468-41CD-A3F0-1C5A1A2248E0.jpeg

And Greta is 35 days in soil. Similar problem but caught a lot earlier on. Flushed with 2L of water and left to see what happens.
3A70A607-06C2-4F26-B501-1191DB807262.jpeg

Tbh things aren’t looking too bad so they should be okay, i just wanted to avoid things getting any worse.

looks like she took the topping well, everything else coming along nicely as well.:thumbsup: I also think its awesome all your ladies have names. Broomehilda :crying:

looks like she took the topping well, everything else coming along nicely as well.:thumbsup: I also think its awesome all your ladies have names. Broomehilda :crying:

Yeah man, think i got her right on time :d5:

And cheers man, haha yeah it’s a little weird but i like the northern european names haha :crying:

@archie gemmill i just saw that alerts go wonky if you change a thread name, which i have done as the other was a bit bland for me and haven’t seen you around here for a while so thought i’d just pop a little reminder out there as i had to flush my plants due to over feeding and wouldn’t mind the eyes :pighug:

@Rollin_along you too just to be safe lol

Cheers guys :vibes:

thanks pal you look like you have got things handled pretty well also underfed is alot better than overfeeding so great job pal

thanks pal you look like you have got things handled pretty well also underfed is alot better than overfeeding so great job pal

Cheers man appreciate the reassurance though.
But yeah definitely, i think i overestimated the potency of the “light mix” i bought, will have to go easy in future. Got another couple seedlings on the go so at least i have the experience for them now!

Back