Indoor ~Maximum Yield~ Northern Lights Auto (250 Grams) - 60 Day Lemon (40 Grams)

BobbyGrow

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here's my current standings in my grow. I'm on day 26 of the Northern Lights and day 6 of the 60 day lemon.

I have never grown an auto before, but have done extensive reading and from the help of this forum I hope to yield something to be proud of.

I'm relatively new, the "back of the pack info" for the

60 Day Lemon -

Lemon Skunk X Ruderalis
80% indica : 20% Sativa
flowering time: 60 days from seed
Yield: 28-40g's a plant!

Northern lights -

Type:

Indoor / Outdoor
Growing:
Easy - Moderate
Flowering Time:
8 Weeks
Indica/Sativa:
70% Indica, 20% Sativa,
10% Ruderalis
Effect:
Stoney High
THC:
Moderate - High
THC%:
15.08%
CBD:
0.9%
CBN:
0.3%
Netherlands
Netherlands.gif

Yield:
Up to 250 gr Indoors/150 gr out
Genetics:
Original Northern Lights

The setup is as follows -

60 day lemon
Canna co co nutes and voodoo juice + b52 @ 2ml/l
400w hps
Bud ignitor - Will switch to technaflora bloom during bloom phase for both.

Northern Lights
Canna Aqua Vega nutes and voodoo juice + b52 @ 2ml/l
400w hps
20 litre dwc hydroponic setup.
Bud ignitor - Technaflora Bloom nutes during flower

My current understanding of dwc and growing has me setup in this manner -

Tent temp - 29C with Co2
Water temp - 25c
PH 6
ppm 1200 canna aqua vega with voodoo juice and b 52 at 2ml/l
Very strong aeration (GH pump)

The good stuff.

Northern lights on day 26 -

IMG_0856.jpg

60 Day Lemon Day 6

IMG_0857.jpg

The plan - Maximum yield. I want 240gr from the NL and 40gr from the 60. Chances of that happening are slim to none. I don't believe my lighting and experience will allow me to obtain those numbers, but with your help perhaps I could attain something close.

So how does it look? What could I change?

BobbyGrow!

well everything looks amazing right now for one you could add more light that never hurts do I really think you need to no what are you worried about your knowledge of deep water culture or autos in general? is that foil on the buckets because if so I would recommend not using it for anything in any of your grows.

Your plants look very healthy bud :) +1 if thats foil though. Other then that great job.

Its insulation tape for water systems and pipes. I should ditch it? Im struggling with temps thought this would help.

Thanks for the kind words! Its hard to get the Northern lights into one frame. Ill move things around to get a better shot next time.

I fed it week one of Advanced nutrients flowering system and wow. Its bud sites lit up like a Christmas tree. I think its going to produce a nice bud judging by the looks now compared to 1 weeks time.

As for experience I dunked my first seed this year. So my knowledge is relatively new and I have no grows under my belt. This would be the first auto grow and my first photo grow is on week 6 of flowering. Heres a pic. LA confidential

IMG_0884.jpg

mmm well have you notice any problems with the plants as of yet due to the water temps I know usually when your temps go above 70 F there is more of a chance of root rot and other fungal and microbial problems arising but have you noticed anything you are worried about?

Res temps are way too high! anything above a max of 22C ( 72F ) is just about garanteed to cause problem. If you need to, drop 2 liter bottles of frozen water in the res to bring the temps down, get or make a chiller, or change the res daily. The ideal temp range is 64-68F ( 17-20C )

Back