Indoor Mars Hydro Grow Journal (2x) TS600 + 1 TS1000 Bruce Banner + Critical Mass + Gelato - Check out the pics!

Its overfertilized brother.
So what you gotta do is:
Ok cool, I've been struggling with the PH for a bit now. I had to order a new PHS / TDS meter, should be here tomorrow.
REALLY appreciate your input on this and I think you are spot on. The Nitrogen toxicity doesn't quite seem like it to me either.
Once I do everything you said I'll post results.

Ok cool, I've been struggling with the PH for a bit now. I had to order a new PHS / TDS meter, should be here tomorrow.
REALLY appreciate your input on this and I think you are spot on. The Nitrogen toxicity doesn't quite seem like it to me either.
Once I do everything you said I'll post results.
It's there bubba! :hump:

I should be getting my new PH / TDS meters today, yay! Finally get to the bottom of this.
I will say, since middle of last week just feeding plain water and the situation hasn't got any worse for the most part. So I assume that overfeeding / burn / lockout is my problem that I need to get under control.

@CDN88 you should get a hold of a ph
I should be getting my new PH / TDS meters today, yay! Finally get to the bottom of this.
I will say, since middle of last week just feeding plain water and the situation hasn't got any worse for the most part. So I assume that overfeeding / burn / lockout is my problem that I need to get under control.
Just don't over do the watering because they will die out from not having enough nutrients. So once the TDS and PH meter comes, test the run off PH and PPM. Good luck bro. Its quite tough to straighten out when you're in flower

Amazon delivery just notified my package has arrived. Now the suspense is killing me, can't wait for the day to be over to go PH test my plants lol.
Need to grab some PH down OMW home too, I suspect I'm gonna be a bit high.
And on the over watering, trying not to. But the two big ones drink it all up within 2 days. On the third day Critical Mass gets droopy and the pots are very light. Even if I struggle with Big Bruce getting it right, I think I have the tools and knowledge to avoid the same pitfalls with Baby Bruce who's growing up now. Big Bruce's buds do look wonderful right now and are fattening up nicely. Very sticky and smelly. So I think I'm still gonna get some good results at the end, definitely not a total loss unless things go really downhill.

*** Day 43 ***
TESTING DAY

Ok @Jsmith @WildBill HELP!!!!
Got home and raced to test my girls. Tested Bruce only so far. Here it is.
Tap water that I let sit for 24 hours min is:
PH - 6.51
PPM - 179

I flushed Bruce with 6 liters of plain water which gave a good amount of run-off.
PH - 5.3
PPM - 3350 (Yikes!!)

Soooooooo.... bring him to the bathtub and flush flush flush or what?
Seems my PH isn't a big issue could be higher. I didn't try with the AN included but I'm betting that with the nutes I'm fine since my PH in the soil isn't too bad, yes? no?

It looks to me I just overfed big time, which I fed to AN schedule and amounts. I guess I'll have to half that at the least, maybe even less. @Jsmith how do you use AN with your autos?

Last edited:
ok I couldn't wait. I put Bruce in the shower and flushed about 15 liters of plain water through. My levels are now 220ppm and 6.23PH.
Better huh? Should I get my PPM back to about 1000? At this point I need her to dry out since she is turbo soaked. That's gonna take a few days for sure. So I have time to figure out what I need to get her ppm back up to. Glad I bought both PH and PPM meter and not just PH. I would still have been stumped cause PH wasn't terrible.

ok I couldn't wait. I put Bruce in the shower and flushed about 15 liters of plain water through. My levels are now 220ppm and 6.23PH.
Better huh? Should I get my PPM back to about 1000? At this point I need her to dry out since she is turbo soaked. That's gonna take a few days for sure. So I have time to figure out what I need to get her ppm back up to. Glad I bought both PH and PPM meter and not just PH. I would still have been stumped cause PH wasn't terrible.
1000?
You better rethink that!

You better rethink that!
I read on a site that for flower get it to 1000.
I have no idea. What should I be at?
And is this a direct function of the amount of nutes that are used?

I am working an a tutorial on that subject.

MoG always seems to have some killer info in regards to nutrients. I think in here he says in his experience the ppm should be around 500 tops csmt remember exactly and the thread is so good it already changed some things for me simple change that I think will make a big difference just by adjusting my ph a point or two from what I have been doing. Hope this helps some.

Back